NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning

Go down 
+2
tmacman
4teamFreak
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning Empty
PostSubject: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 04 2014, 14:27

Here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/pgaloresean/m.html

Last edited by 4teamFreak on Sun Jan 12 2014, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 04 2014, 15:31

Some of my nice jerseys frsmed signed Superbowl pictures, Eric. Its been awhile since I uploaded so just bare with me...Thank You for your patience.
Sean
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 04 2014, 17:09

I put some stuff on eBay but will listen to offers on -Funerary fan paradise. I trust you guys more than ebay and your my family from far away!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 04 2014, 18:13

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyMon Jan 06 2014, 08:28

i PUT UP SOME JERSEY'S UP FOR SALE AND SOME NICE THINGS FOR YOU GIANTS FANS....ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE FOR "YOU GUYS"!
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyMon Jan 06 2014, 13:36

4teamFreak wrote:
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

That just links me to the "My selling" page, which shows what I'm selling. Which is nothing.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyMon Jan 06 2014, 15:25

Go to pgaloresean and pull up my selling page....sorry not competent computer wise
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 14:39

I also put up my signed Marino jersey. I started the bidding at $200 but like I said you guys always have first dibs and I will always give you guys the best prices. Many would attest to that!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 19:16

Here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/pgaloresean/m.html

I've bought jerseys from Sean multiple times and the transactions have always gone seamlessly.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 20:04

Thank you Russell. Your input is much appreciated and well respected!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 20:07

And I always give guys in this tight knit community the best deal possible. Cheaper than I do on ebay to total strangers. You guys are like a second family to me.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 20:19

I really need to raise some money up..Like I said I am willing to negotiate on any and every item I put up for sale.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Changingto auction on Ebay this morning, 3 day.   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyThu Jan 09 2014, 20:36

Just FYI,  I have a guy asking me if I'll sell the Autographed Marino for $200 if he puts a bid on it, so I probably will. But if anyone is interested in it let me know. Of course people always say one thing and do another.

Last edited by 4teamFreak on Sun Jan 12 2014, 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyFri Jan 10 2014, 21:27

I need advise from you guys, im need to raise some money up by Wednesday. Should I put my stuff on ebay to auction instead of Buy it now/best offer. Is that the best and quickest way to raise money?
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptyFri Jan 10 2014, 23:48

What all do you have that you're willing to part with?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 00:01

4teamFreak wrote:
I need advise from you guys, im need to raise some money up by Wednesday. Should I put my stuff on ebay to auction instead of Buy it now/best offer. Is that the best and quickest way to raise money?

I always put mine up as "buy it now or best offer", and put the buy it now option at a realistic price, but higher than I would expect to get. That way it gives you room to negotiate, but occasionally do "buy it now" without even making a lower offer or trying to negotiate. It also gives you a chance that someone will buy it tonight or tomorrow, rather than having to wait out a 7 day auction. That said, most often the listings will be up for months.

If you do list with a "best offer", best to set an automatic reject limit. I've had people try and make offers of $15 on a $200 jersey. It will save you dealing with time wasters.

It all comes down to the jerseys you have and getting lucky with finding the right buyer looking for the right jersey at the right time. There's never any guarantee. You do have a lot of nice items, so sure you'll get some interest. That Marino is a beaut, so fire it up for $300 buy it now or best offer and see what happens. I feel like the $200 you might get is less than the jersey is worth.

Do you have any M&Ns in a 44?
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 00:07

I'd give you $200 for the Marino but I would feel bad about it. Just a little
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 01:43

Russel (RJ300) put a link up to my ebay page above....im not too computer savvy. So all of those things. But I always give better prices to guys on here.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 01:44

There are some run of the mill jerseys and some nice autographed stuff, jerseys, pictures, mini helmets etc.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 01:46

I've sold and bought from numerous people on this site with never any complaints.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 02:14

still looking for any 54's you may be selling!! haha
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 03:25

The Gold Stallworth is a 52...I dont have to many 54's. Many I got from you lol
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 03:27

So what do u guys think do I roll the dice and put the stuff up for auction?
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 03:30

What else do you have?
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 04:57

Things I really dont wantv to sell...I dont want to sell any of it . It is going to be past down to my son one day. But life happens and things come up and im in a pinch, so u gotta do what you gotta do. ...I will send you a link to my Photobucket and you can see if there is anything you like that I didn't put up.
Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning   Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing to 3 day Auction starting today/This Morning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next