NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Football in 2011?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Football in 2011? Empty
PostSubject: Football in 2011?   Football in 2011? EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 17:55

So the NFL and NFLPA can't agree on a new CBA. The union has decertified and Mr. Brady and friends are taking the league to court.

Will we have football in 2011? Most of the experts think yes, but we may go down to the wire. The older members, like myself will remember, the last strike and the replacement players. At this time of year I should be looking at the free agents and the draft, looks like we'll be treated to a courtroom drama.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

Football in 2011? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football in 2011?   Football in 2011? EmptySun Mar 13 2011, 18:51

I think the owners are too greedy. Football is a very dangerous sport and player safety has been a huge issue. To make them play 2 more games is hazardous for the players. At the same time though, the league and the owners are all like "We have to keep the players safe" and we've had all these rule changes in the past 10 years to try and do so.
Back to top Go down

Football in 2011?
Page 1 of 1