NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is this genuine??

Go down 
+2
finfan1uk
catpickle1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
catpickle1

catpickle1

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyWed May 18 2011, 20:11

hi billsfan

is this genuine??

http://www.allsportsrus.com/san-diego-chargers-tomlinson-premier-jersey-blue-p-246.html

im querying as i normally buy screen printed jerseys which are about £20, this appears to be stiched which i thourght would be a lot more in cost!

also i normally get medium and they fit just fine, not massive but baggy enough for me, now this is large size, will it be much bigger?? im about 6ft 2 14 stone

also (1 final question) i got a larry fitzgerald screen print jersey opff ebay, which is medium but is a lot smaller than my other jerseys, it has a few u.s price tags so are they likely to be smaller made over there is have reebok changed their size charts??

thanks
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyWed May 18 2011, 21:15

Yep, should be genuine you dont tend to get fake premier jerseys as they cost too much to produce.

Just so you know if you look in the buy or sell your jerseys section of this forum you will find that I'm selling an authentic Tomlinson jerey in the same blue for £25. It's a size 48 which equates to a M/L replica

As to your question about the US/Uk sizes of replicas as far as i know they are all the same the same size, is it possible you picked up a size M youth jersey?
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyWed May 18 2011, 21:16

Just realised you were addressing your post to Billsfan, soz didn't mean to speak on his behalf Doh!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyThu May 19 2011, 19:55

finfan has said it all, allsportsrus are one of our trusted sellers, so no problems there. If I were you though I'd take fin fan up on his offer of his authentic jersey for £25, BARGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyWed May 25 2011, 23:00

Just to add my tuppence-worth, I have about 5 Chargers jerseys; including replicas, premiers and authentics.

Were it not for the fact I already had an LT authentic, I would've snapped that jersey up from finfan. I'd highly recommend you check it out as the authentics are so much better quality than the premiers. At that price, I was almost tempted to buy the jersey from finfan just as back-up! If you haven't checked out authentics before, to put it into perspective, these retail for around $250.

In terms of sizing, I am about 6ft 1". I found 48 authentics to be slightly baggy at first, but once I got used to them, I definitely think it's the right size for me (I was used to wearing football (as in soccer) jerseys which are worn much tighter which was the issue for me to begin with).
Back to top Go down
carterw

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Want to know if mike vick jersey is real   is this genuine?? EmptyMon Aug 15 2022, 17:31

Just would like to know if this mike vick jersey is authentic, got it a few years ago as a gift
Back to top Go down
carterw

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Want to know if mike vick jersey is real   is this genuine?? EmptyMon Aug 15 2022, 17:33

Just would like to know if this mike vick jersey is authentic, got it a few years ago as a giftis this genuine?? Image10
is this genuine?? Image11
is this genuine?? Image12
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyMon Aug 15 2022, 17:47

carterw wrote:
Just would like to know if this mike vick jersey is authentic, got it a few years ago as a gift

Hi, can't say that the Reebok logo looks too good and the number 7 looks very shiny which isn't a good sign. Are you able to get a photo of the jocktag to be sure?

carterw likes this post

Back to top Go down
carterw

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyMon Aug 15 2022, 17:50

is this genuine?? Image13
Back to top Go down
carterw

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyMon Aug 15 2022, 17:57

[quote="Billsfan"]
carterw wrote:

Hi, can't say that the Reebok logo looks too good and the number 7 looks very shiny which isn't a good sign. Are you able to get a photo of the jocktag to be sure?[/

I posted a pic of the jock tag just now
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyMon Aug 15 2022, 18:01

carterw wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
carterw wrote:

Hi, can't say that the Reebok logo looks too good and the number 7 looks very shiny which isn't a good sign. Are you able to get a photo of the jocktag to be sure?[/

I posted a pic of the jock tag just now

carterw wrote:

Sorry to say it is not a genuine Reebok jersey. If you compare the NFLPA logo with a genuine one here, https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/Hemtags-h6.html, you can see that the lines that make up the arm on the football player are too far apart and the ball is the wrong shape.

carterw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Titans fan
Rookie
Rookie

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Bought it off eBay is it a genuine Puma?   is this genuine?? EmptyTue Mar 05 2024, 09:48

is this genuine?? Screen13
is this genuine?? Screen14
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? EmptyTue Mar 05 2024, 11:48

Titans fan wrote:
is this genuine?? Screen14

This era of jersey was before the Reebok monopoly and were rarely faked, so I would say that the jersey is genuine.

Titans fan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this genuine?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   is this genuine?? Empty

Back to top Go down

is this genuine??
Page 1 of 1