NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic Empty
PostSubject: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 00:52

This was originally purchased from NFLshop.com (I will see if I can find the invoice, if required, though not 100% sure I still have it). You'll see from the pics it's legit though. This has literally only been worn a couple of times and is in mint condition - size 52.

I'm looking for US $150, which will include tracked shipping to anywhere in the world (I am in Canada, so this is pretty expensive, so please bear in mind that this is factored into the price).

Any questions, of if you want more photos, just ask.

Thanks,

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02349

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02348

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02347

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02346

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02345

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02344

Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic DSC02343
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 03:37

That is quite nice and I would love to take that off of your hands. Only problem is, I'm broke!!!!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 04:18

mrhead2k wrote:
That is quite nice and I would love to take that off of your hands. Only problem is, I'm broke!!!!

Well I'd be happy set it aside if you wanted to wait until next pay day etc. I'd also consider trades. My wish list is as follows:

1) Bucs authentics (preferably up to 48, any era)
2) 2001 authentics (preferably 48)
3) Gamers

Let me know if you're genuinely interested and I'm sure we can work something out. I do love the jersey, but being a size 46-48, it's just way too big for me and I like to be able to wear my authentics!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 07:19

RJ3000 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

Well I'd be happy set it aside if you wanted to wait until next pay day etc. I'd also consider trades. My wish list is as follows:

1) Bucs authentics (preferably up to 48, any era)
2) 2001 authentics (preferably 48)
3) Gamers

Let me know if you're genuinely interested and I'm sure we can work something out. I do love the jersey, but being a size 46-48, it's just way too big for me and I like to be able to wear my authentics!

Thank you for the generous offer. I won't have any extra spendable cash for a long time so please don't hold it for me. If somebody else wants to buy it, by all means sell it! I wouldn't have anything to trade with you either as my authentics are all 52-54. Thanks again though.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic EmptyFri Mar 16 2012, 17:09

is the flacco jersey still available
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic EmptyFri Mar 16 2012, 17:18

joker1224 wrote:
is the flacco jersey still available

No - I had 2 Flaccos but they are both now sold / traded.

All the jerseys I have for sale are listed in my other thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic   Flacco -  Black Ravens Authentic Empty

Back to top Go down

Flacco - Black Ravens Authentic
Page 1 of 1