NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added! Empty
PostSubject: 15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added!   15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added! EmptyFri Jul 22 2011, 18:16

My addiction collection has gotten completely out of hand and so I'm having to offload a number of jerseys to free up space and allow me to focus my attention a bit more. I've listed my complete collection, and flagged which are for sale, at the following thread:

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/t1822-my-authentic-collection-now-seriously-updated#9977

I've included a pre-amble in the thread about shipping details / terms etc. As noted in the thread - I don't intend to sell all of the jerseys listed, just enough of them to free up space / money.

Let me know if you have any questions or want extra pictures etc.

Enjoy looking!

Last edited by RJ3000 on Thu Aug 04 2011, 04:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added!   15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added! EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 04:50

Prices now include shipping to US / Canada, and reduced!
Back to top Go down

15+ authentics for sale- prices reduced Aug 3rd, more added!
Page 1 of 1