NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brady jersey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PatriotFan85

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 18:54

Sorry for all the questions.  I have been studying the hem tag pictures and logos in the stickies on this thread but still feel more confident when asking the pros. 

I found this jersey being sold locally by some man.  What do you all think?  The only thing that threw me off was that he claims to have purchased it from Champs Sports for about $125.  I think that is normally the price for a Premier, but this looks like everything is stitched.  I thought the Premiers had printed vectors and team logos on the sleeves. 

These are the best pics I could get from the seller.  I may have to go see it in person, but I thought I'd check here anyway since I probably won't be able to meet up with the seller till later. 

Brady jersey  0f1969eb

Brady jersey  A7e79a17

Brady jersey  6a34d80e

Brady jersey  Bd774e4b
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 19:13

Looks fake to me, the numbers are a bit shiny and bubbly. Also the patriot logo on the sleeve is creased and it shouldn't be on an authentic. It also does not look like it is a sewn on patch like mine is.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 19:57

The logo patch really bothers me. It's hard to tell from such low-res pics, but the stitching on the numbers looks wrong, too.

Personally, I would refuse to deal with anyone who gives pushback on sending high quality, high res pics. An Honest seller would gladly take the 5 minutes to take and publish pics for a $125 jersey.

The sleeve logo should look like this:

Brady jersey  Brown
Back to top Go down
PatriotFan85

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 20:18

Does the NFL Shop sell on Amazon? I found a seller named NFLShop. They have the NFl Shop logos all over their page. Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 22:30

That jersey is a fake, the ball in the NFL logo on the jock tag is not very good at all.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyWed Sep 28 2011, 05:10

PatriotFan85 wrote:
Does the NFL Shop sell on Amazon? I found a seller named NFLShop. They have the NFl Shop logos all over their page. Seems legit.

Personally, I doubt it. If they did, it would be the same pricing you see on the NFL official site. You could, of course, contact the NFL and ask them.
Back to top Go down
PatriotFan85

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyThu Sep 29 2011, 03:36

I called and they couldn't say yes or no both times I called. One girl said they may be affiliated but wasn't sure. The other guy said they may be selling old stuff or jerseys from players that changed teams or have retired.

I found a webstore on there with the NFL Shop logos and everything. Seems pretty legit. Hmmm. I think I'll call again tomorrow and persist on an answer. Reason is is that they have two Moss jerseys in stock and they're the size I'm looking for. Last two it seems.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyThu Sep 29 2011, 17:34

The usage of the NFL logo doesn't mean anything. Someone has to bother to report it, and someone in the NFL has to bother to complain to Amazon about it.
Back to top Go down
PatriotFan85

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  EmptyThu Sep 29 2011, 18:51

Well I got good news. I called and was told it is them selling on amazon as a webstore. The girl said they are "save items". Prices are actually the same as the actual website. The did mostly had the items from their Outlet section tho and a couple items that are not on their site because they are borderline out of stock.

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=2423367011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brady jersey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady jersey    Brady jersey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady jersey
Page 1 of 1