NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is my Brady Jersey fake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neno45

Is my Brady Jersey fake?  Empty
PostSubject: Is my Brady Jersey fake?    Is my Brady Jersey fake?  EmptySun Dec 25 2011, 07:29

Ok so I just got this as a christmas present and I was wondering if it is fake...my mother bought it from a random site and im pretty sure its fake but idk what to do I dont want her to feel bad. Can someone confirm it for me? The first Image is what really gets me due to the patriots logo.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by neno45 on Sun Dec 25 2011, 07:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : large photos)
Back to top Go down
neno45

PostSubject: Re: Is my Brady Jersey fake?    Is my Brady Jersey fake?  EmptySun Dec 25 2011, 07:30

WOAH sorry for the extremely large photos
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is my Brady Jersey fake?    Is my Brady Jersey fake?  EmptySun Dec 25 2011, 11:02

Let me start off by saying merry Christmas and welcome to the site.

I'm sorry to say that the jersey is indeed a counterfeit, the logos, shiny numbers and badges are a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
neno45

PostSubject: Re: Is my Brady Jersey fake?    Is my Brady Jersey fake?  EmptySun Dec 25 2011, 12:33

Merry Christmas to you as well. The only thing I can do now is just get a Welker jersey and buy it myself and I guess lose some weight so I have an excuse to buy an authentic Brady.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Is my Brady Jersey fake?    Is my Brady Jersey fake?  EmptyMon Dec 26 2011, 23:31

Sorry, but that's FAKE.

But, as they say, it's the thought that counts. Luckily, the Pats have plenty of moving parts, meaning that you shouldn't have too much difficulty getting a cheap, legit authentic.

AJForbes has some available right now.

The thing is that in order to get an active star player (like Brady or Welker) you'll have to be very alert, and very careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is my Brady Jersey fake?    Is my Brady Jersey fake?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is my Brady Jersey fake?
Page 1 of 1