NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preseason games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Preseason games Empty
PostSubject: Preseason games   Preseason games EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 13:10

Redkins V Colts

A good game for a preseason. I was impressed with Dominic Rhodes, must be difficult going back to a team you left, but all the Colts running backs performed well.

I think Jim Zorn has injected some new thinking into the Skins and trust a former QB to put more passing play's in. Campbell looked good and Brennan was outstanding, really accurate. On the Colts side, Sorgi looked ok, Gray looked good on the run but a bit wobbly in the pocket and that 300lb lineman they got to hold of the last quarter, Lorenzen, well he didn't impress me at all when he was a Giant. I saw him slide short of a first down last year, when he was being approached by a CB who was under half his weight, he could have made the 1st easily. He was pretty bad to begin with but picked it up at the end and would have had a TD had the reciever held on.

I think the Skins could have a very good year this year.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

Preseason games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason games   Preseason games EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 14:09

it should not be to hard for rhodes because he has only been out of the colts system for a year so he does not have a lot to learn unlike he did a year ago with the raiders.i honestly think colt brennen will suprise a few people and be a much better qb than he is expected to be.as for jared lorenzen he should stick to what he is good at which is lying on the sofa eating cheeseburgers.
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

Preseason games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason games   Preseason games EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 20:39

Right well as a skins fan time to add my thoughts,

Overall i thought it was a very good preseason game compared to usual standards.

From the skins prespective i was pleased with the way Brennan came in and threw the ball some of the throws he made were superb especially the bullet across the middle and with Mason's running.

I thought Zorns new passing scheme worked well and the clip Sky showed of JC after he was done showed he was exploding from the snap and getting the ball out quickly.

On a negative side the O-Line looked a little shaky in pass protection but i'm confident that will improve as the pre-season continues.

As for the Colts, only rhodes impressed me. Gray did a good job of keeping a few plays alive with his legs .

Overall a very solid and promising start for us
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk
Sponsored content

Preseason games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason games   Preseason games Empty

Back to top Go down

Preseason games
Page 1 of 1