NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

authentic emmitt smith?

Go down 
+2
JoeDGemma
redhotneon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redhotneon

authentic emmitt smith? Empty
PostSubject: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 22:26

http: https://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/caseclowesed/E%20Smith/

im working on getting a picture of the jock tag
looks like the same as the jersey from this post but this post ended without a complete answer
http: https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/t1586-emmitt-smith-and-joe-namath-jersey-questions?highlight=emmitt+smith

the spaces have to be removed from the links for them to work. site wont let me post actual links for 7 days.
thanks
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 22:28

heres the pics guys

authentic emmitt smith? DSCN0999
authentic emmitt smith? DSCN0995
authentic emmitt smith? DSCN0996authentic emmitt smith? DSCN0993
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 22:30

im leanin towards real. get a picture of the reebok logo on the sleeves while you're at it as well
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 23:10

Looks pretty good to me. I think it's real.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Nightwish
Rookie
Rookie
Nightwish

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 23:14

I have to admit it does look good but Ive never seen the cowboys wordmark on a patch like that it's always sewn directly into the jersey, I know the dolphins, titans, bills and a few others have a patch like that but Ive never seen the cowboys like that.
Back to top Go down
Batman082407
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyThu Nov 03 2011, 01:29

I have an authentic romo and it has the patch you are referring to. This jersey looks good to me comparing it to how my romo looks. Where did you get it and how much do you want for it lol.
Back to top Go down
redhotneon

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyThu Nov 03 2011, 01:34

heres the jock tag. what am i looking for on the reebok symbol on the sleeve? thanks again guys
authentic emmitt smith? DSCN1065
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyThu Dec 15 2011, 05:16

I bought an Emmitt Smith jersey from the NFL shop and it has the same jocktag. The only thing that concerns me on your jersey is the symbol around the word Cowboys. Like aforementioned by another member, I've never seen one with the raised background. However, I do know on Dallas Jerseys, they have a special tag that says something about them being from the Dallas Cowboys when you buy them and like all authentic jerseys with multilayer numbers, when you flip your jersey inside out, you should only see one layer of stitching not three, hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? EmptyThu Dec 15 2011, 05:17

Sorry in the case of the Cowboys it would be two, you shouldn't see the outline of the blue number stitching on the inside of the jersey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: authentic emmitt smith?   authentic emmitt smith? Empty

Back to top Go down

authentic emmitt smith?
Page 1 of 1