NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17 2012, 17:28

Think I have negotiated a good price on the bat....seller just has to check postage cost! Here it is....hope we sort the deal!

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqZHJCIE93OZcgj3BPlIboS-V60_12
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqRHJCIE93jS1s-kBPlI4wcvw60_12
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqRHJCE9rVkbYEhBPlIRh1i60_12
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqRHJBE-EpGmjDbBPlIbO2MMg60_12
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqFHJBsE-M-lQmsIBPlImk-g60_12

Enquired about the Lackey jersey but they won't post internationally. Sad

Also enquired about the Wakefield ball (just for the craic, it's way too expensive for my liking!) and they'd take $250.

Last edited by rmcc on Fri May 18 2012, 19:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17 2012, 17:45

Thinking of selling the Scutaro bat.take a look on the selling topic for info!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18 2012, 11:25

Some nice Ortiz bats on ebay at the moment
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18 2012, 19:16

OK, got a Youkilis nameplate off a guy on Game Used Universe!

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 2012-05-28131109
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 Loa-1

Last edited by rmcc on Mon May 28 2012, 15:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18 2012, 19:22

Got this A-gon 1062nd hit ball off ebay

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqRHJE8E88eYCZ4BPRsDuEC260_3
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqRHJBoE80Mr00BPRsD8lcFQ60_3
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqFHJDME9QEysBTBPRsD1m7Mg60_3
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqFHJCME9Bf96SkuBPRsED2qD60_3
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2012, 20:00

Got a Jon Lester strikeout ball. Info is as follows:

Hologram number FJ406889 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: BOS AT MIN
Session Date: August 10, 2011
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BOTTOM 2ND JON LESTER TO TREVOR PLOUFFE PITCH IN DIRT CHECKED SWING STRIKE 3

It is on ebay, but the guy is on Game Used Universe & I got it off him for A LOT less than on ebay (like, about half!)
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2012, 23:59

Even more amazing additions to you collection,
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2012, 17:57

Got a Red Sox batting helmet off the same person I got the nameplates from. It's signed by 8 players, including Pedroia. His mate got it signed at spring training last year. Normally I wouldn't be too happy about no certificate, BUT in this case I will make an exception! I've seen the photos of his 2-room collection and it is awesome! Complete with replica green monster. So I don't thik he'd tolerate fakes! He's a member over on gameuseduniverse as I said before, so I reckon he's legit.

Signed by:

30 Andrew Miller Pitcher
17 Tim Bogar (3rd base coach & former infielder for Mets, Astros, Dodgers)
15 Dustin Pedroia 2nd Base
54 Darnell McDonald Outfield
39 Jarrod Saltalamacchia Catcher
48 Scott Atchison Pitcher
10 Marco Scutaro 2nd base/shortstop
29 Dave Magadan (Hitting coach, former 1st & 3rd baseman with Mets, Marlins, Mariners, Astros, Cubs, Oakland A's)

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 2012-05-28131333
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 2012-05-28131313
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 2012-05-28131232
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 2012-05-28131159
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 Loa
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 13:41

Tim Wakefield 2007 World Series ball

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqNHJBsE-M2I2y03BPoHiUboQ60_12
Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 KGrHqJHJCQE-dUNZPCBPoHi67p60_12
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 18:43

Nice additions. How are you going to display that helmet so you can see all the autographs?
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 18:45

At the moment I just have it sitting on a shelf sort of propped up to accomodate the earflap. Sad Ideally I would want a helmet display case but they are super-expensive and I can't afford it at the moment (cleaned out with all the bits & bobs above!)

I am trying to clear out some stuff at the moment (couple of bats as well as general stuff like console games, etc etc) so hopefully I'll get something sorted for it soon.
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 18:56

rmcc wrote:
At the moment I just have it sitting on a shelf sort of propped up to accomodate the earflap. Sad Ideally I would want a helmet display case but they are super-expensive and I can't afford it at the moment (cleaned out with all the bits & bobs above!)

I am trying to clear out some stuff at the moment (couple of bats as well as general stuff like console games, etc etc) so hopefully I'll get something sorted for it soon.

When I look for signed helmets and see them with signatures all over them, I'm just not sure on how to display it, so thought I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 19:02

Ideally you'd want a case on a turntable.....you could probably make one if you attached a helmet case to a lazy susan. Hmmm.....now there's a thought!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables   Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Red Sox non-jersey collectables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2