NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Empty
PostSubject: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 13:49

Very happy with this. The hemming / size / cut seems to match Clement's specs (albeit he has also worn a size 48. There is slight signs of use on the numbers, and obvious use (white lines) on the pants and the socks. I actually think this has been game worn, and subsequently washed.

The pants are kinda interesting. They're tagged 03, but have multiple numbers which have been scored out, suggesting they have been recycled between players. The straps / elastic has obvious wear that would be consistent with pants which were used over a number of seasons. I can't make out the other numbers too clearly, but one of them is "21". I'll maybe do some digging on the weekend to see if any of the other numbers match players who played for the bills (and presumably left) between 2003 and 06 that would be consistent with that size.

I'm also going to try and photomatch the pants (the white line would be very obvious, just around the knee) and there is a big stain on the socks, just above the cleats. It's a bit of an outshot, but worth doing a bit of digging.

Irrespective of photomatching, it's a great looking uniform!

I can't see the pictures at the moment, so hopefully the links have worked:

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni P1000645Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni P1000644
Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni P1000643Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni P1000642
Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni P1000641Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni P1000639
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 14:05

Nice, that could be the uni I sold a couple of years back.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 14:25

Really? I'd guess the markings on the pants are pretty distinctive, in terms of year / numbers. Do you know much about it (i.e. was this a whole uni, did it come from JO or Bills directly, was there originally a COA, was the jersey game used?)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 16:54

Russell I just got home and checked my records, the pants are definite. I believe this is the same uni I sold. It was game worn, Dec 17th 2006 against the Dolphins. It did have a COA from the Bills, which I sent with it. Where did you get it from?
Oh the helmet in the last pic didn't come with it, I already had it.
Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Picture009

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Picture006-1

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Picture003

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Picture002

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Picture008
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 17:00

Wow - that's great news that it was game worn! I'll try and get some pics from the Fins game to match it against.

The seller told me he had the COA from the Bills, but wasn't sure where it was. He's going to check next time he's back home (I think he was a college student, so currently on campus - the COA was at his parents). I didn't mention the COA previously, since it wasn't entirely credible.

I'll PM you the exact details...
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 17:07

Ah well it sounds like Eric then, he's the one I sold it to.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 17:12

Glad it's gone to a good home, I didn't really want to sell it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 17:49

Small world! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyTue Feb 14 2012, 21:46

Nice farkling ensemble!!!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 05:07

Ok - the penny has eventually dropped on this. I did buy it from Eric - who is also on this forum (CatsFan - albeit, I haven't seen him posting for a while.) I knew I recognised his eBay ID from somewhere - I'd checked out his listing previously when he was selling a bunch of Seahawks gamers / pants.

Anyway, going to be holding on to this for a while, until we move into a house with a man cave. This will be taking it's pride of place there. Now for some more gamers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni   Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni Empty

Back to top Go down

Bills - Nate Clements Game Worn Uni
Page 1 of 1