NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locker Nameplates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Locker Nameplates Empty
PostSubject: Locker Nameplates   Locker Nameplates EmptyFri May 18 2012, 15:14

There's someone on GameUsedUniverse who has 25-35 MLB locker nameplates for sale, mostly from opening day 2005. He's looking $300 plus shipping for the lot. He's sending me a list later which I'll post in case amyone is interested. He also had a Youkllilis from 2011, which I've already nabbed!!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Locker Nameplates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Nameplates   Locker Nameplates EmptySat May 19 2012, 16:05

Here's what he says:

I have 25 other plates: 2 from opening day 04- Bobby jones and Lynn jones; and the rest from opening day 05 including: bellhorn, halama, embree, Vazquez, wade miller, mantei, Payton, Clement, Guerrero, Dave mcarty, mike myers. I thought I had more but already sold them. I would do $200 shipped for the lot.

Also, I've got line up cards, bats, jerseys, balls, bases, etc If you are looking for anything else. I'm a Steiner wholesaler and also used to work in the minors.
Back to top Go down

Locker Nameplates
Page 1 of 1