NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Champion Pro Line Jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

Champion Pro Line Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Champion Pro Line Jersey   Champion Pro Line Jersey EmptyThu Jun 07 2012, 16:20

Can anyone give me some info on what Champion Pro Line Jerseys are? I know that they are a form of authentic on field Jerseys from the time Champion had certain NFL team contracts but since they have the Pro Line hem tag are they team issued? Did they sell these just like Reebok sold on field authentics? I've seen regular Champion Jerseys without the Pro Line tag are those the cheaper consumer replicas? How much did the Jerseys cost new? How much would one be worth now? Are the sizes the same as Reeboks? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Champion Pro Line Jersey   Champion Pro Line Jersey EmptyThu Jun 07 2012, 18:58

I've always understood pro line to be what a number of manufacturers in the 90s (Reebok, Nike, Starter...) referred to as their retail authentic range.

Champion is one of the few brands of authentic that I've never owned, but I do know they changed the tagging a lot in the early 90s, so it's pretty difficult to know exactly what type of jersey you're looking at based on the size (i.e. some gamers used "M", "L" etc. as the sizes, whereas others used numbering.) They did have some unique jock tags between around 94-96 that made gamers easy to spot, as they were dual-tagged. There's a Bills example of team issued Champion jersey on eBay if you search number - 230634618092.

In terms of value, as always it depends on player / team etc. But I'm not aware of the retail authentic range being overly sought after or valuable. I can't say I've heard Champion mentioned when people discuss their favourite era of jersey in terms of quality etc. either.

I will look to get a Bills team issued Champion similiar to the listing above at some stage, but wouldn't pay close to what that seller is looking to get for it.
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: Champion Pro Line Jersey   Champion Pro Line Jersey EmptyThu Jun 07 2012, 23:14

Did you get my message?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion Pro Line Jersey   Champion Pro Line Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Champion Pro Line Jersey
Page 1 of 1