NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nba stores online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

Nba stores online Empty
PostSubject: NBA JERSEYS (CHAMPION AND ADIDAS)   Nba stores online EmptySat Nov 07 2009, 16:37

Great News

TouchdownSportsUK (on ebay) or Touchdownsports.co.uk are now selling ADIDAS NBA JERSEYS (GENUINE ONES NOT FAKES) and will also be stocking a good selection from Champion in the upcoming weeks. So if you want one before then just let them know what you are wanting.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

Nba stores online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nba stores online   Nba stores online EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 10:08

So what happened to the ebay store Dave? Bit bizarre getting rid of that when you did before the superbowl? Thought you might have given it up or something. Obviously not.

So how much did your site cost to set up? My new one is in development right now ready for the summer.

Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

Nba stores online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nba stores online   Nba stores online EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 16:27

Its one of those Auctiva Sites isnt it?

I thought about using them myself, problem is when they take the systems off line for maintenance, what is "overnight" at their end in the US is usually peak trading at this end. They;ve had me a few times with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nba stores online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nba stores online   Nba stores online Empty

Back to top Go down

Nba stores online
Page 1 of 1