NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this online retailer legit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluetalon37
Rookie
Rookie
bluetalon37

Is this online retailer legit? Empty
PostSubject: Is this online retailer legit?   Is this online retailer legit? EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 16:11

Don't know if this is the corrsct area to post this question, however. I came across this online retailer while surfing for an authentic Shaun Alexander Seahawks Home jersey. Figured that since he is no longer a Hawk I could find a bargain.

Could you tell me if they are legit.

http://www.jerseys123.com/shaun_alexander.html

Many thanks in anticipation

Have noticed that on the photograph shown the shirt has a droptail though it's described as an "authentic stitched" mmmm?
Back to top Go down
JDsJerseyStore
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Is this online retailer legit?   Is this online retailer legit? EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 16:22

Very fake. Jock tag is too high. Number and name fonts are off. Nameplate looks too high. There should be under arm gaussets also.
Back to top Go down
bluetalon37
Rookie
Rookie
bluetalon37

PostSubject: Re: Is this online retailer legit?   Is this online retailer legit? EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 16:38

Yeah thought as much when I noticed the droptail, just wanted confirmation from the experts. Smile

Another one to add to the questionable list then.

cheers again
Back to top Go down
andycheer

andycheer

PostSubject: Re: Is this online retailer legit?   Is this online retailer legit? EmptyThu May 27 2010, 14:21

Maybe That's replica
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheerwholesale.com
OnlineTopSeller

PostSubject: Re: Is this online retailer legit?   Is this online retailer legit? EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 21:25

that's fake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinetopseller.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this online retailer legit?   Is this online retailer legit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this online retailer legit?
Page 1 of 1