NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? Empty
PostSubject: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 15:53

Hey guys, Fansedge is selling replica jerseys on clearance, however take a look at the jocktags on them. I could not post the link since it has not been 7 days since I registered, but here are the pics from the site which I copied, and pasted. Why is there no nfl badge at the front of the collar? Are these fake?
Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? 0wkPU
Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? We5ct
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 17:21

Wow thats weird. I tried searching and finding an answer for you but I just couldn't find anything, looks odd though i feel like ive seen that jocktag before.
Back to top Go down
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 18:51

If you go on the fansedge site, go to New York Giants merchandise, then the Jerseys Department, and click Ahmad Bradshaw as the player, you'll see those replica jerseys for sale at the bottom of the list.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 18:55

These are the cheapest jerseys that Reebok made and they are usually sold in places like TKMax. They are not fake.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? EmptyTue Dec 25 2012, 19:28

Yeah these are those cheap jerseys that almost purposely don't accurately reflect the teams uniforms. For instance on the giants jerseys putting the numbers on the sleeve. Those are the budget jerseys you'll find in department stores. They are licensed though
Back to top Go down
Kirksey18

PostSubject: Re: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? EmptySat Jan 20 2018, 09:11

Hey! That’s not right! I hate when people do that. Why sell fake copies man? Change it a bit so that it gets its own identity. Anyway, I bought some really cool Carbon38 tank tops, jerseys, leggings and these are not at all fake. Girls must check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.carbon38.com/shop-all-activewear/tops/tanks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?   Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake Replica jersey on Fansedge?
Page 1 of 1