NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?

Go down 
+2
Riptide09
Frankavelli
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  Empty
PostSubject: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 24 2012, 04:52

Just looking for a second opinion. I picked this up for 35 bucks. It's an awesome jersey, and wouldn't be too mad if it was indeed counterfeit, but wanted clarification before I went around claiming it was authentic.

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8302977014
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8301923813
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8302977360
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8302977580
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8302977744
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8301924577
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8301924723
Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  8302978276
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 24 2012, 04:55

flic.kr/p/dDBwZa
flic.kr/p/dDGVN7
flic.kr/p/dDBwHt
flic.kr/p/dDGVU5
flic.kr/p/dDGVXS
flic.kr/p/dDGW1G
flic.kr/p/dDBwWD
flic.kr/p/dDGWaS
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 24 2012, 04:56

please add http: //before the links... can't post links yet. sorry for making it difficult.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 24 2012, 10:17

Here's the link to help you out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91475986@N06/with/8302977744/#photo_8302977744
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 24 2012, 10:21

Looking at the jock tag, I believe it to be a fake. The ball in the NFL logo is not crisp enough and the twill for the numbers looks a little cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 24 2012, 14:02

There were so many things that looked right on the jersey but then there were a few that didn't. The numbers were flat and full. The shoulders are heavy material. The jersey material seems to be right. Then like you said the jock tag looks a bit off. So I am unsure about it.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyTue Dec 25 2012, 04:43

Blah just received a fake Hakeem nicks jersey for Christmas and had to smile and agree when I was told it was authentic. As much as it comes off as ungrateful it is just tough to fake a smile haha. Merry Christmas everyone though
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyTue Dec 25 2012, 06:18

Frankavelli wrote:
Blah just received a fake Hakeem nicks jersey for Christmas and had to smile and agree when I was told it was authentic. As much as it comes off as ungrateful it is just tough to fake a smile haha. Merry Christmas everyone though
Tough break.
Not sure what I would do in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyTue Dec 25 2012, 06:23

It stinks because i would have even been happy with a replica. I just like genuine jerseys. That's okay though this was a gift from a cousin. We picked names out of a hat and had to give a gift for whoevers name was picked. I got somebody else and spent a good amount of money on a nice gift. I guess I'm just a little offended because I know this was very cheap. It is the thought that counts, but truly I would have rathered a t shirt lol. No biggie, I have an authentic puma Tim couch and an authentic nike mark Brunell jersey waiting under the tree for the morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 02:51

4teamFreak from this site actually sold me the jersey off of ebay i just realized. i know he has a lot of authentics on here. so out of good faith i would think its authentic. any other opinions? maybe he can chime in.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 06:25

Ohhhhh snap. Curveball. Lol
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 13:34

Lol I'm not accusing or anything because I know he has a lot of good stuff just hoping I can get clarification.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 21:17

I dont blame you, and i dont think he would sell you a fake jersey so I would be curious as well. Maybe the seller can chime in on this and shed some light on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptySat Dec 29 2012, 20:48

If I remember correctly from looking at his auctions, he did say one of his jerseys were fake in the description. I can't remember which one it was though.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptySat Dec 29 2012, 20:51

The sleeve logo and reebok vector don't look good. It is fake. I don't think Sean would intentionally sell a fake as authentic. This is a guy that offered to have me and my wife stay at his home during after hurricane Sandy, and he doesn't know me aside from this message board. I would just contact him to sort it out, I'm sure he'll do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptySat Dec 29 2012, 21:15

I messaged him on his sale thread to check it out. Definitely a stand up guy from any interaction ive had with him on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptySat Dec 29 2012, 23:21

Yeah believe me I wasn't taking an accusatory stand against him. I just wanted a clear answer on the jerseys authenticity. If I had known before I made the thread it was him I would have contacted him personally instead, but I appreciate all of the opinions. I'm not mad or anything because mistakes happen. What had me questioning the authenticity was when I was wearing the jersey and the nfl equipment neck tag was sitting crooked on the collar. Ill get in touch with him
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptySat Dec 29 2012, 23:24

Thanks for putting the word out riptide. As you can see I was even interested in the rams jersey he had too that you posted in which was without a doubt to me authentic.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 01:19

WHOA WHOA, I BOUGHT THAT JERSEY OFF THE RECOMENDATIONS OF A FEW PEOPLE OFF THIS SITE...NOW I AM PRETTY PISSED OFF....I DO NOT SELL BULLSH*T JERSEYS. I WILL GIVE HIM A FULL REFUND...AND IT WAS SOLD FOR $25, LETS GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT. IT WAS BOUGHT FROM JERSEYS BY JOOLI ON EBAY LAST FEBUARY, JUST LOOK UP MY EARLY POSTS. OR MY "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" THREAD WHEN LOOKING FOR A GOLD ALTERNATE SAINTS JERSEY. FOR $100 DOLLARS!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 01:25

A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE GAVE ME THEIR "STAMP" OF APPROVAL, I WONT FINGER POINT, BUT IT DOESNT TAKE A DETECTIVE TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE....TO SAY IM PISSED THE F**K OFF RIGHT NOW IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! I PICKED UP A FEW JERSEYS FROM THIS GUY, NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO FIND OUT WHICH IF ANY ARE LEGIT. I DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF, IF ANYTHING IM THE ONE WHO'S BEEN RIPPED OFF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 01:31

I AM GONNA POST THE JERSEYS I HAVE PUCHASED FROM jooli15, if someone can check out what he has up and let me know if he has other fakes up, would appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 01:57

Sorry for your frustration man. I could only imagine how pissed id be if someone told me a jersey i purchased was authentic and then when i go to sell it have the same people tell me that its fake. Were all human though and we all make mistakes, worst case scenario if it turns out to be fake there isnt a big loss in money.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 01:59

I wasn't accusing you in any way of anything intentional. I just posted it up because This jersey really was one I was really after. A refund isn't necessary since I didn't spend much on it. I actually wanna see what other jerseys you are trying to sell.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 12:15

I ended up selling 41 jerseys because of a ton of medical bills i have accured of late, plus with kids and the holidays, i wanted to make sure i had some money for gifts for my family, im sure you understand. I just got upset because i pride myself on buying, collecting nothing but Authentics. I really had no intention of selling any of my jerseys and ut upsets me that i had too. But i do have a couple that i have doubts about and if i did, i said that in the listing, saying "I am not comfortable calling this jersey an Authentic or more research should be done before purchasing" And clearly labeling Replica's. So i was floored to hear this one is not real! I will post the other 3 i have bought from jooli15 & you guys can see if they are fakes as well. I have no problem issuing a refund, i dont want a knockoff out there with my name on it!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 12:19

And there was only 1 i had doubts about that i put up on ebay. I put those 2 disclaimers on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?    Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is my Aaron Brooks Jersey Authentic?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next