NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT

Go down 
+2
nfloldham
Chanse503
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT Empty
PostSubject: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 00:49

Should be ashamed of himself for choosing to walk out of that play off game after RGIII played until his knee gave out from underneath him.

Dip into your pocket and refund all the fans for that game Cutler!
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 00:53

Same could be said about Ponder not playing yesterday for the Vikings.
Guy is a massive bitch in my book!
RGIII showed some serious toughness out there today and I hope his leg isn't FUBAR cause he is only a rookie dam it.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 04:39

Rookies i feel are different when it comes to situations like this. Im in no way defending Cutler but RG3 has to prove himself. I know, i know, hes done phenominal for the Redskins this year but he's still a rookie QB and knows that he has to prove himself bc in this league there is always someone begging to take your spot. Cutler has taken a bit of a beating this year as well and has almost every season, he knows his limits where as RG3 doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 09:18

RG3's knee looked bad. i recon hes done in his ACL and MCl. Hes lucky he never had a LB pile on top of him at the same time..
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 15:43

Idk what he did but the way that leg buckled on that play looked terrible. He walked off the field without assistance though. Is that possible with a torn acl/mcl?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 19:25

I've got a torn MCL at the moment, hurts like a bitch but I can walk on it. If its ruptured then you could shuffle about but the pain is too bad and the doctors would have immobilised him. I thought that the Skins should have pulled him before then, I know your seasons on the line but I think Cousins could have done something had he had some more time to play with.

Good for the Seahawks though, that's gonna be a good game against the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 20:17

I'm pretty old school and think that if it's at all possible then you should play unless your coach pulls you out. Personally I'd have to be dragged off the pitch
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyTue Jan 08 2013, 07:27

MRI suggests at least partial tears of ACL, LCL for Griffin. Redskins are quiet and that usually isn't a good sign.

Roll Tide...
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyTue Jan 08 2013, 21:24

I tore my ACL and MCL. The pain was excruciating, the rehab was worse. The loss of muscle mass in my leg due to it being immobile took months to come back, not to mention the fact my hamstring kept snapping. This is a horrible injury for him to pick up especially so early in his career. Redskins should never have put him in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyTue Jan 08 2013, 21:51

Beat you all! In August 2010, whilst playing football i suffered complete tears/snapped ACL,PCL,MCL and a partial tear of the LCL. I had surgery to repair all in Feb 2011, then was non weight bearing for 4 months then 12 months of rehab.. Iam now at the stage were the knee is as good as it gets, but is still as weak as hell.. It hurt like hell, but not as much as tooth ache, that is a pain I hate.. Wink
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyTue Jan 08 2013, 23:12

Hahaha yeah raider you win. Rehab sucks, need surgery on torn shoulder ligaments next but im trying to play around the pain. Really not working haha. Regarding knees though, mines never been the same since, still have horrible pains during and after training. This could be one of those injuries that will ruin his career, i really really hope it doesnt though
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyWed Jan 09 2013, 22:30

Feeling left out because all I've got Is a broken bone in my right foot, a wonky nose, and a bad back from playing rugby and soccer haha
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyWed Jan 09 2013, 22:46

I broke my right arm once?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyThu Jan 10 2013, 00:26

How has this descended into 'who's got the biggest scar'? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyThu Jan 10 2013, 09:36

Yes Simon, it has haha

The point i was trying to make is this is an horrible injury that can ruin careers bthe fact that the redskins knew how much pain hes been in and still played him shows alot of desperation on their part. I know RGIII probably told them he was ready, but if my star player is limping around since December and my back up QB isnt bad, why risk him?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT EmptyThu Jan 10 2013, 12:50

Its all about winning at all costs i guess... Its a mindset of winning the game first, then taking stock of whos injured, hurt etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT   Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Cutler, you owe Chicago fans, A LOT
Page 1 of 1