NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

selling my dolphins collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

selling my dolphins collection Empty
PostSubject: selling my dolphins collection   selling my dolphins collection EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 15:21

Hi all, I have a couple of dolphins authentic jersey's on ebay at the mo. First jersey is a white jason taylor size 48. As the description says used to be a ricky williams but the guy i got it from at nextleveltalk.com had it re named and numberd by EPS. The second jersey is a seau jersey in the aqua colour again size 48. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.
P.S how do i get listed in your legit sellers list?

Cheers

Simon

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: selling my dolphins collection   selling my dolphins collection EmptyMon Oct 15 2007, 22:24

Welcome Simon,
Nice jerseys, even though I'm a Bills fan. Shame EPS can't do customisation any more, they did a great job on the Taylor jersey. Good luck with the sale. Great prices guys, grab a bargin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: selling my dolphins collection   selling my dolphins collection EmptyWed Feb 27 2008, 17:40

Well been ages since i posted this. had no decent offers for any of my jerseys, In a way im glad, Ive just about gotten over the horrendous 2007 season and glad that i still havemy collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: selling my dolphins collection   selling my dolphins collection Empty

Back to top Go down

selling my dolphins collection
Page 1 of 1