NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics

Go down 
+6
mos805
Frankavelli
Mr_Raider
niners35
Billsfan
JagsFan78
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JagsFan78

Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics Empty
PostSubject: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptySat Feb 02 2013, 18:17

Anyone know if these exist? I've seen a few fakes here and there, and I have a Favre yellow premier jersey. I'd like to find the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptySat Feb 02 2013, 23:15

Rare as rocking horse dung.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 20:05

Id like to see one. Cant say I ever have. Godspeed lol.
Back to top Go down
niners35
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyFri Feb 08 2013, 21:02

I have a gold 49ers Julian Peterson with tags but its a replica, not stitched
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyFri Feb 08 2013, 22:10

I never seen either. scratch
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyFri Aug 23 2013, 07:01

I thought these were just those early 2000's fashion replicas reebok released... I remember wanting a gold Rams jersey back in the day.

I know the Bucs wore the black jersey,
the Saints wore the gold jersey,
the Raiders wore the silver alternate I believe. If anybody else wants to add to the list...
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyFri Aug 23 2013, 16:30

+1 I do believe they were only fashon jerseys that Reebok put out to sell more jerseys, thus the reason you would not find them in an authentic jersey. I have seen tons of people wear fakes of these though...
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyFri Aug 23 2013, 19:23

The only exception that I can think of to this is the Saints' gold jersey, which you could buy retail authentics of. I used to have one.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptySun Aug 25 2013, 00:19

I believe the Packers yellow was only released in replica version. I don't think the team ever actually wore them on the field for a game. My initial thinking was they were prototype designs, but never released by the team. I know the Vikings had a yellow jersey with white pants uniform they were going to wear, but decided against using it.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptySun Aug 25 2013, 02:39

Seahawks wore lime green ONCE... and of course i bought the authentic lol...

lets see...

Lions did wear their black alternate
Browns did wear their orange alternate (have this one also)
as RJ3000 said the saints did wear gold
Patriots wore Silver
Giants wore Red
If anyone wants to add to the list of obscure alternates that have been worn go right ahead...

however....

Reebok pumped out these alternate replicas back in the day before the premiers had come out (i think.) this was during my middle school years which would put them around 01-02. I remember getting an nfl shop catalog around christmas time back then and circling all the jerseys i wanted, including a Gold St. Louis Rams jersey which was never used as an alternate..

i also remember the yellow vikings one as well, and packers one.
I also had a 2002 red falcons vick alternate before the uniform change that i dont think they ever wore either.

going even further back i had a drew bledsoe pats jersey from the 90s that reversed from blue to black that i actually took my 5th grade school picture in lol.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyTue Aug 27 2013, 22:14

Yeah Im still looking for a DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, or Lesean McCoy 1960 Kelly Green Throwback authentic in a 46/48. Not giving my hopes up on that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics EmptyFri Sep 27 2013, 08:17

how to distinguish an authentic jerseys and a replica jerseys? All jerseys with numbers and names stitched can be recognized as the authentic ones or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics   Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics Empty

Back to top Go down

Packers yellow/49ers gold authentics
Page 1 of 1