NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted Empty
PostSubject: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted EmptySat Jun 08 2013, 14:42

I posted a question some time ago asking about the sizing of the Nike Elite jerseys as i was seriously considering buying one as the dolphins jerseys are currently an sale at a good price.
However I have ultimately decided to hold off and wait for the limited version of the new jerseys to come out.
Although after owning a couple of authentic jerseys (mostly Reebok) i swore I'd never wear anything but an an authentic however after seeing a couple of vids on youtube about the fit and quality of the limited jerseys i have been won over.
The one thing that was putting me off a limited was that a thought that only the numbers and name patch would be sewn with the Logos being silk screened like the Reebok premier (or at least the same quality as the Nike Game jerseys) however it would appear that this is not the case. It would appear the team logos are actually a high quality patch, check out the vid below, it's a bit poor quality compared to some but it gets the point across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6x4OWayw0E

What do you guys think?....do you have any pics of your Limited jerseys to share>
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted EmptySat Jun 08 2013, 17:43

I have to agree that the Limited is a huge leap forward from Reeboks premier. As you say the Logos aren't screened but a patch.

Here's my Fred Jackson
Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted 09cb7e8dc1f9802ddbac290ccb69213b

Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted 647b886aa2184ce0cfd601b70fb85262
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted EmptySat Jun 08 2013, 22:34

Thanks for creating this thread, finfan. When you guys say the logos are a patch, are they the same quality and/or patch on the Elites? Or is it a step above screen + sewn but below what's on the Elites?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted EmptySat Jun 08 2013, 23:21

Below what's on the elites. They are not sewn on more heat applied.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted EmptySun Jun 09 2013, 15:18

Thanks for sharing the pics Simon, your Jackson looks great

I wasn't overly impressed with the Reebok premier and i would much rather pay out the extra cash and go for a second hand Reebok authentic any day.

However to my mind the difference between the Nike limited and the Elite jersey is whole different ball game and going by what I've seen I'm not convinced that the difference between the two is worth paying double the cost...Just my opinion though Smile
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted EmptyFri Jun 14 2013, 14:18

Thanks, Billsfan. That is very useful and helpful information. I kind of assumed the quality of the patches would be between the screen-printed version and what is on the Elites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted   Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike Limited Jerseys...I think I've been converted
Page 1 of 1