NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

real or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbouchard

real or not? Empty
PostSubject: real or not?   real or not? EmptyTue Sep 03 2013, 21:21

how goes it guys. NFL season just around the corner. Question, maybe some of you can help.
I am about to buy a autographed Marino Jersey for my brother. But the guy ( although seems perfectly safe ) say's he lost he COA and only has the hologram on the jersey as authenticity.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

real or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: real or not?   real or not? EmptyTue Sep 03 2013, 22:16

Welcome, it will depend on which company is guaranteeing the signature. If its one of the good ones like JSA then you should be ok if it's not a well known company then personally I would steer clear. The COA will only relate to the signature, these players will sign anything so it's no guarantee that the jersey is a genuine jersey, in fact 99% of signed jerseys are counterfeit and you have to be real careful about the autographs too as most are fakes too.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

real or not?
Page 1 of 1