NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why do reebok let these people get away with this

Go down 
+2
Bubs
Idris Dragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

why do reebok let these people get away with this Empty
PostSubject: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 21:31

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTHENTIC-DARREN-McFADDEN-RAIDERS-JERSEY-SIZE-52-XLARGE_W0QQitemZ190255227638QQihZ009QQcategoryZ24968QQcmdZViewItem

take a look at this guys ebay id he has even got a reebok logo for his shop why do reebok let this happen.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 23:37

That one is a shocker! They don't let them get away with it, but they don't have anyone who keeps checking ebay daily. That's why they like guy's and gals like us who let them know.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Idris Dragon
Rookie
Rookie
Idris Dragon

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 17:31

'JUST LOOK AT THE QUALITY IN THE PICTURES.
ALL MY JERSEYS ARE 100% AUTHENTIC
I SHIP EVERYTHING VIA PRIORITY MAIL
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING !'

What a Tw@t...
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 18:10

i know what your saying idris this is the biggest piss taker ive seen yet.the irritating thing is im not looking for these jokers im looking for real jerseys for myself and keep finding this crap.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 12:30

looks like those numbers are made from tin foil
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 16:03

tin foil would be better quality bubs.everytime i look at it i still can not believe how bad a fake it actually is.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 19:45

WTF some idiot has bought this jersey amazing
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 22:35

Keep your eyes open for it at Wembley in a couple of weeks. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 23:45

yeah i think sunglasses will be needed, the glare from those numbers will be blinding Cool
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 00:09

kizz wrote:
yeah i think sunglasses will be needed, the glare from those numbers will be blinding Cool

Yep, even if it's pouring down again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 17:42

i really hope i never see this jersey again.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 12:52

I know it may be hard to believe, but some of these people selling fakes on eBay have no idea what they are doing. That doesn't make them any less culpable(and dumb). But it does go a long way to explain why they are so up front about doing something illegal.
Try and think back to before you were into jerseys. You had never seen an authentic. You didnt know anything about jerseys. Now imagine someone tells you. Hey man, I can get you real authentic NFL jersys for $40 each. The exact same ones the NFL sells for $300! You can make a killing selling these on eBay. You'd think you hit it big.
This is how this thing is perpetuated. Someone knowingly imports them here from China. Pays say $20 for the jersey. Finds the above mentioned inexperienced jersey fan. And sells to him for $40. Then he goes on eBay with his felony listing, and gets $75 for it! Man this is awesome!
I know it is irritating. And it's so prevelant that I don't think Reebok, or the NFL could even touch it with any kind of enforcement. It's like trying to stop the sale of pot. Too many people doing it. Too many people don't even see it as wrong. Or just don't know any better.
When I find these on eBay I send them a message letting them know what they are doing is illegal. And basically tell them to pull their head out of their arse.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:43

Spot on Chuck. The real issue is what does the seller do after he/she knows that their stock is garbage?

There are those, like me, who stop selling immeadiately who were duped as much as their customers and then there are those who carry on in the full knowledge that they are breaking the law and decieving people.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 04:15

Billsfan wrote:
Spot on Chuck. The real issue is what does the seller do after he/she knows that their stock is garbage?

There are those, like me, who stop selling immeadiately who were duped as much as their customers and then there are those who carry on in the full knowledge that they are breaking the law and decieving people.

Well part of the problem for some is that the better quality fakes don't seem like garbage. And it's always easy to justify ripping off a large corporation like the Adidas group. I struggled with it for months last year. It's the age old struggle between legally wrong and morally wrong. It's hard for me to say it's wrong for someone to get a good quality fake for less that $40, when there's no way they could ever afford the real thing. Is Reebok losing money there? Probably not. But it does bother me a great deal to see people pay $75 to $100, or more, for ANY quality fake jersey. There Reebok is losing money. And we all pay higher prices because of it. Apparently Reebaok isn't losing that much over all this. Because it seems to me that they aren't putting much effort into any kind of public awareness campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do reebok let these people get away with this   why do reebok let these people get away with this Empty

Back to top Go down

why do reebok let these people get away with this
Page 1 of 1