NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise

Go down 
+2
Bubs
Mr_Raider
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie

Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 02:33

No, I meant Mo.
Back to top Go down
rokerzammo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 18:12

chuckjones93 wrote:
No, I meant Mo.

Dont know if we on same wavelength here guys, but when I went to school (left in 1986) the word "Mo" was said to someone with reference to them being gay.

Patriots fan, dont know how old you are, but I`m guessing not as old as me, LOL, otherwise I`m sure you would have come across it in the 80's !!! Not really used anymore nowadays in the UK
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 00:07

What's funny about this conversation is that I'm a total dumbass. lol! I thought that when Patriots Fan said to rokerzammo "Well roker chuck is wrong" that he was refering to me, as a roker. I assumed that was a term you chaps use over there. Now I realize he was refering to an abbreviation of rokerzammo. lol! Embarassed Ah, but for the lack of a comma. So I take back the comment that Patriots Fan is a Mo. Which rokerzammo was correct. It's short for hoMO. Razz So, how 'bout those Titans?
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 22:26

rokerzammo wrote:
chuckjones93 wrote:
No, I meant Mo.

Dont know if we on same wavelength here guys, but when I went to school (left in 1986) the word "Mo" was said to someone with reference to them being gay.

Patriots fan, dont know how old you are, but I`m guessing not as old as me, LOL, otherwise I`m sure you would have come across it in the 80's !!! Not really used anymore nowadays in the UK
im 31 mate and aint heard anyone calling someone a mo before.that is why i thought chuck meant mo fo meaning mother f**ker
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 22:27

chuckjones93 wrote:
What's funny about this conversation is that I'm a total dumbass. lol! I thought that when Patriots Fan said to rokerzammo "Well roker chuck is wrong" that he was refering to me, as a roker. I assumed that was a term you chaps use over there. Now I realize he was refering to an abbreviation of rokerzammo. lol! Embarassed Ah, but for the lack of a comma. So I take back the comment that Patriots Fan is a Mo. Which rokerzammo was correct. It's short for hoMO. Razz So, how 'bout those Titans?
they keep on winning chuck are we going to see a 16-0 again?.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 22:42

[/quote]
they keep on winning chuck are we going to see a 16-0 again?.[/quote]

Well the perfect regular season has only happened, on average, every 30 years or so. So I kind of doubt it. I was REALLY pissed last year when the Patriots lost the Bowl. I'm sick of hearin' about Don Shula, Mercury Morris, and the 72 frigin Dolphins! I got nothing against them, but come on, they only played a 14 game season for cryin out loud. And how come no one ever talks about the 48 Browns perfect season? Here's the perfect seasons.

34 Bears - Lost Championship
42 Bears - Lost Championship
48 Browns - Won Championship
72 Dolphins - Won Super Bowl
07 Patriots - Lo Sad

(I looked these up. I'm not that smart) rabbit
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 23:48

Atleast there are some kidz in africa who are wearing t-shirts saying that the Pats won the Super bowl in 2008!!lol lol!
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11 2008, 00:13

lol!
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11 2008, 09:06

chuckjones93 wrote:
they keep on winning chuck are we going to see a 16-0 again?.[/quote]

Well the perfect regular season has only happened, on average, every 30 years or so. So I kind of doubt it. I was REALLY pissed last year when the Patriots lost the Bowl. I'm sick of hearin' about Don Shula, Mercury Morris, and the 72 frigin Dolphins! I got nothing against them, but come on, they only played a 14 game season for cryin out loud. And how come no one ever talks about the 48 Browns perfect season? Here's the perfect seasons.

07 Patriots - Lo Sad

(I looked these up. I'm not that smart) rabbit[/quote]
i just looked this up myself chuck i did not know about the bears and browns unbeaten seasons.i can understand why the nfl does not reconise the browns perfect season because it was in a different league.but from what i understand the bears have always been a nfl team under all its different names throughout history so im not sure whats going on there.also noticed the bucs are the only team to lose every game in a season 0-14 in 1976 they lost get this there first 26 games in the nfl they went 0-12 in 1977 before winning there last 2 games of the season.
Back to top Go down
rokerzammo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14 2008, 16:51

Patriots Fan wrote:
chuckjones93 wrote:
they keep on winning chuck are we going to see a 16-0 again?.

07 Patriots - Lo Sad

(I looked these up. I'm not that smart) rabbit[/quote]
i just looked this up myself chuck i did not know about the bears and browns unbeaten seasons.i can understand why the nfl does not reconise the browns perfect season because it was in a different league.but from what i understand the bears have always been a nfl team under all its different names throughout history so im not sure whats going on there.also noticed the bucs are the only team to lose every game in a season 0-14 in 1976 they lost get this there first 26 games in the nfl they went 0-12 in 1977 before winning there last 2 games of the season.[/quote]

Cheers for that guys....I'm off to see the Buccs in 2 weeks when they play the Saints at home !!! LOL !!!! Was there last season when they played the Redskins.

I'm a Pats fan tho (from as far back as Superbowl XX, been to the old Foxboro Stadium when they played the Colts back in 2000, but not Gillette.....Buccs my NFC team) and tried to talk my mate into going a week early so we could drive to Miami and see the Pats, but he couldnt get the time off work and didnt fancy the 5 hour drive, as opposed to 1 hour to Tampa from Orlando.

It was on Sky the other day about the buccs awful start as a franchise. The first team they beat after the bad start was New Orleans away !!! And the saints promptly sacked the coach straight away !!!! Probably out of embarassment !!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise   Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rip-off NFL Wembley merchandise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2