NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adjn1981

Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing Empty
PostSubject: Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing   Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 20:41

I bought a Large Howie Long EQT jersey from Ebay (Once again cheers Billsfan for the suggestion for Throwback Jerseys on Ebay!) The Jersey and service I got from the seller was excellent, but it was way bigger than I was expecting so i've returned it to get a Medium.

I've got a Medium Home and a Large Away Replica Raiders Jersey and the Large Throwback was a fair bit bigger than the Large Replica. (I'd say the Large Replica fits me best, the medium is probably a tiny bit small)

At some point I'm gonna get a EQT current player Jersey (prob McFadden) and what i wanted to ask was how do the sizings of Throwbacks, EQT and Replica jerseys compare? I don't really wanna order the wrong size again.

Cheers for any advice!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing   Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 22:35

The replicas, throwbacks and EQT's should run to the same size. Interesting to hear that your large throwback is too big. Only the Authentics are larger as they are designed for pads to go underneath.

Always happy to help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
adjn1981

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing   Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing EmptyMon Mar 09 2009, 23:19

Ah Weird?!

I'm sure the throwback was about an inch wider and a couple of inches longer. scratch They're both definitely "authentic".

I'll see how the mediums matchup when the replacement arrives and report back with my findings. Wink

(always the chance i could be going nuts tho! drunken)
Back to top Go down
adjn1981

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing   Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing EmptyTue Mar 24 2009, 18:49

Just got my Howie Long Jersey back in medium and i've sized it up against my medium D-mac jersey and the Throwback is def a little bit bigger. its about 3cm longer in the sleeves and 2-3cm longer in the body. I've gotta say the length was the major thing that made me return the Large.

(Obv i dunno if the current EQT players jerseys are put together slightly differently to the throwbacks)

Either way, Sweet Jersey! And once again Cheers Billsfan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing   Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for anyone in the know about jersey sizing
Page 1 of 1