NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madden 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danevaliant
danevaliant

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 EmptyTue Sep 15 2009, 22:19

Has anyone got this yet? I bought it last week. The gameplay is great and feels loads more realistic than 09 with gang tackles, the pocket holds up better and it doesn't feel like you're getting stock animations when you get tackled. The 360 graphics are great too - much better than 09.

However it feels like they've put a bit TOO much effort into the gameplay and forgotten to do anything to franchise and be-a-pro modes. They're still pretty much the same as on 08 (be-a-pro has poss got less detailed). Which is a bit of a pity as team management in the franchise mode is what keeps me playing - so I may as well have kept Madden 08!

7/10 from me
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 EmptyTue Sep 22 2009, 00:23

I got 09 for the Wii, which is great to play. What platform are you playing it on?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
danevaliant
danevaliant

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 EmptyFri Sep 25 2009, 17:32

I've got it on the 360. Another prob I've noticed is that the achievements are bloody hard. You have to do them on all-pro mode and they're really specific - Stiff arm or juke Bob Sanders and Intercept Peyton Manning 3 times Mad

I've never actually played a Wii Madden before, maybe I'll invest in a cheap 08 or something. Is it all motion controls or do you use the control stick a bit?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 EmptySat Sep 26 2009, 00:50

You use the nunchuck to control the players direction, but make a throwing motion to pass, wave your arm to fair catch, crack it hard in the direction of a tackle to lay on a lick. Good fun. I played the bills and was unbeaten. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 10:11

Billsfan wrote:
You use the nunchuck to control the players direction, but make a throwing motion to pass, wave your arm to fair catch, crack it hard in the direction of a tackle to lay on a lick. Good fun. I played the bills and was unbeaten. Sweet.

so you're saying it's not realistic then Wink

i just got madden 10 for the 360, i've only managed to have a quick play with it so far, it certainly seemed slower and therefore easier to pass but i still can't tackle without resorting to diving at player (and often missing completely) I prefered the start-up menu in 08 with the video screens and trophy cabinets to the new one which is quite bland. As you say most of the achievements are very specific unlike 08 where they got built up really quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 07:10

I managed to get a full game of this in yesterday and was amazed how realistic they got the Dolphins team this year. Teams were just passing all over me, players repeatedly broke through my tackles, Patt White launched balls over the heads of recievers, Ginn couldn't catch anything and Pennington went down with a shoulder injury. Shocked Its as if Naustradamus is coding for EA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 2010   Madden 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 2010
Page 1 of 1