NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

uk american sports store

Go down 
+2
Runnings
LASER___SHOW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

uk american sports store Empty
PostSubject: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 20:29

www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk

Don't know if this website has been asked about before, jerseys seem high priced for replicas, what's your opinion on them?
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 21:35

I haven't used them, but ebay feedback suggests they are fair enough. At those prices though I wouldn't be too interested in using them.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 22:58

I haven't used them so can't really comment. They are top retail prices for a replica though. I'm sure they're genuine though.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyThu Nov 12 2009, 10:11

JOHN_P wrote:

Don't know if this website has been asked about before, jerseys seem high priced for replicas, what's your opinion on them?

They are extortinate price... however I'm sure I can get something if you want it.... have you checked my site at Touchdownsports.co.uk? What are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyThu Nov 12 2009, 19:08

gforce75 wrote:
JOHN_P wrote:

They are extortinate price... however I'm sure I can get something if you want it.... have you checked my site at Touchdownsports.co.uk? What are you looking for?

Yeah I've checked out your site got some good stuff, but im just browsing round at the moment!
Back to top Go down
OnlineTopSeller

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 21:31

not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinetopseller.com/
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 01:22

This stuff is legit. Guy is called Cameron, runs his business from his home in Carrickfergus (I like to support local business!!) He sells some stuff on ebay, but also has his own site. He orders from Fansedge, MLB.com, NFL.com etc & will get you anything you like from there. The reason his prices seem high is because (1) He is ordering from the US, he doesn't hold a large UK stock and (2) that price is THE PRICE TO YOU i.e. item cost + customs etc + VAT. (Customs fees etc can be extortionate as I'm sure you know!!) I got a customised authentic coolbase Red Sox road jersey through him a few months back. It arrived in a couple of weeks, and was actually cheaper than I could have got it from the MLB shop with customs, etc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uk american sports store   uk american sports store Empty

Back to top Go down

uk american sports store
Page 1 of 1