NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How long is fair to wait for a delivery??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? Empty
PostSubject: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 17:56

I picked up a jersey from AllSportsStore on ebay, paid up on the 15th and they state it was posted the next day.

I contacted them last week and they just asked that I be patient, now I assume the Jerseys are coming from the UK and it is now over two weeks and I have received 4 other jerseys (and plenty of other bits) sent since.

Now I don't doubt that they sent it by looking at their feedback, but how long is fair to wait? I dont need the Jersey urgently, but when I have paid up would want it asap!
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 23:26

if its coming from the usa could be that customs have got their grubby mits on it and are now gonna fleece you for your hard earned dosh.
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 23:35

I had thought of that, but it is a UK seller and nothing indicates it is coming from the US, so certainly if I was to get any charges I would be having a strong word with the seller. Looking now, the listing is vague in terms of delivery times.

Think I will see if anything arrives in the morning and if not I will contact them saying I would like it resolved asap. A shame as they have a couple of other jerseys I would pick up if they get the right size in but wouldn't want to order until this is sorted.
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? EmptyWed Dec 02 2009, 21:30

Had to go to the PO sorting office to pick something up today and I asked about this - they said it should have arrived by now if sent from within the UK.

I emailed confirming where is was coming from and they confirmed UK. But they stated that the the what the PO said wasn't true and they wont look into it for 42 days. I think they took some offence to me stating what the Post office said as if I was stating fact, whereas I was only passing on the opinion of the lady I spoke to.

Replied stating I am not prepared to wait 42 days, and what happens now? They then appeared to accuse me of lying - "Well, As I am sure you understand we shipped the item promptly after your payment and in good faith.
As a business user we use a special Royal Mail system called 'tracked' that allows us a 4 point trace system and access to you postman if need be, so I guess the truth will out in the end." Mad

I didn't doubt they sent it, wanted this sorted so I could order a couple more from them but guess that isnt going to happen now - Shame No
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? EmptySun Dec 13 2009, 11:48

Runnings wrote:
Had to go to the PO sorting office to pick something up today and I asked about this - they said it should have arrived by now if sent from within the UK.

I emailed confirming where is was coming from and they confirmed UK. But they stated that the the what the PO said wasn't true and they wont look into it for 42 days. I think they took some offence to me stating what the Post office said as if I was stating fact, whereas I was only passing on the opinion of the lady I spoke to.

Replied stating I am not prepared to wait 42 days, and what happens now? They then appeared to accuse me of lying - "Well, As I am sure you understand we shipped the item promptly after your payment and in good faith.
As a business user we use a special Royal Mail system called 'tracked' that allows us a 4 point trace system and access to you postman if need be, so I guess the truth will out in the end." Mad

I didn't doubt they sent it, wanted this sorted so I could order a couple more from them but guess that isnt going to happen now - Shame No

Hi Runnings, my name is Matt and I own TouchdownSports.co.uk, the seller you are talking about imports a lot of his jerseys from a plethora of sellers in the USA, hence he has no real idea how long they will take to get here as they will be sent via normal flat rate shipping. I also know that he advertises the items he is supposedly getting from Reebok before they are even delivered. So I'd say this is something to do with your problem!

If you need anything just give me a shout.

Have a great christmas everyone.... Matt @ Touchdown
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 21:20

I had forgotten about this, but thought I would update.

This issue was sorted with the seller. After speaking to him I ordered again last week and the item was received in 2 days.

Obviously a delivery issue perhaps due to Christmas but I am happy with my latest buy and would certainly head back to these guys again, and probably will for a Gore 49ers Replica for Wembley Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long is fair to wait for a delivery??   How long is fair to wait for a delivery?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long is fair to wait for a delivery??
Page 1 of 1