NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake Bears Jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 20:37

HI all,

Bought a Bears Forte Jersey last year before i stumbled upon this great site.

Posted on here as i thought it would add to the ever growing catolouge of fakes.

Anyway bought this jersey off ebay from t-j-o (no longer on ebay...well, under this name at least) for around 30 quid.

I suspected something when i got it and can remember thinking, thank god i didn't pay full price if this is the quality of an authentic jersey.

Just look at the stitching on the sleve below the GSH, not to mention the poorly cut numbering.

So i did a little research and discovered its most probably a fake Embarassed.

Anyway i will always keep it in my collection, as and when it grows, cause its all part of the learning curve and will be a great comparission when that great day comes and i get my first authentic jersey (very very soon i hope).

Take a look for yourselves.

Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears046 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears047 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears048 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears049
Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears050
Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears051 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears052 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears053 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears054 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears055 Fake Bears Jersey Th_bears057
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 22:17

Excellent example of a fake jersey. It's got the 08 NFL logo, which on the collar badge is really poorly embroidered. The hem tag is really interesting as it has the 08 logo, but the Reebok on the bottom right is the 07 style RBK and not the 08 Reebok.

The hologram is round, with helmets which hasn't been official since 2005.

Thanks for posting grazeapat.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey EmptyThu Jan 07 2010, 08:56

I find it funny how counterfeiters NEVER get the sleeve numbers right on their Bears jerseys. On REAL Bears jerseys, the sleeve numbers are of a thicker and fatter font compared to the numbers on the chest and back. Fake jerseys have the same font everywhere. I find it funny how there's sellers on eBay that talk about how much they hate fakes, yet they're selling TONS of fake Bears jerseys themselves.

Another thing I've noticed is that fake Bears jerseys have mesh sleeve stripes. For real jerseys, the sleeve strips should be solid w/ no holes. I've seen some fake jerseys that have the sleeve numbers correct, but the sleeve stripes are poor quality and mesh. On an true authentic, the stripes should be made of a very tough screenprint, the kind that you can wash over and over and not worry about the material feeling off or fading. This is good considering this is the only design on the jerseys besides the numbers of course. In addition, the screened GSH should be on the left sleeve ONLY.

Finally, Bears jerseys after 2002 do NOT have cuffed sleeves. Chicago, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Tennessee, New England, and San Fransisco are the six teams that do NOT make cuffed sleeves for the RETAIL authentics. Why they don't I don't know, it's a pretty dumb move on their part. They advertise these jerseys as the ones the players wear, yet there are no cuffed sleeves.

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey EmptyThu Jan 07 2010, 09:01

Welcome to the site daabears and thanks for the info. There's no one better than a true fan who knows their teams jersey inside out.
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey EmptyThu Jan 07 2010, 09:42

Billsfan wrote:
Welcome to the site daabears and thanks for the info. There's no one better than a true fan who knows their teams jersey inside out.

Thanks, I definitely learned after getting a fake Hester jersey when I first started collecting. I always knew there was something funny about those sewn-on stripes...
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey EmptyThu Jan 07 2010, 10:48

Sweet avatar too mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake Bears Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Bears Jersey   Fake Bears Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake Bears Jersey
Page 1 of 1