NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
naked_surfer

NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT Empty
PostSubject: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 00:33

Hi, I'm selling my Authentic NY Giants Alternate (red) Eli Manning (No.10) jersey. It's new with tags still attached - never worn or washed just removed from its plastic wrapper and hung in my cupboard!

I'm going to put it on ebay but I thought I'd offer it up here first to see if anyone wanted to make me an offer for it? Pics available - give me your email address and I'll send them on.

I'll update with the ebay listing if no-one makes an offer.

Cheers
Henrik
Back to top Go down
naked_surfer

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 01:09

Ok, decided to just go ahead and list it on ebay. Check out the listing below -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290392806339
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 01:12

Nice jersey mate, I have a mate whose a Giants fan, I'll email him the link.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 10:13

Aghhhh, would have had that one Shocked
Back to top Go down
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 19:52

Can you clear something up for me?

I was under the impression that the new elongated tags only come with a square football hologramme.

Not calling the jersey in question a fake... but i might of turned down a authentic jersey on this basis if i had come across this somewhere else so would be gratefull for the clarification.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 20:10

It came up in another thread, it appears the seller is retagging jerseys but they still seem to be. Ok
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 23:47

grazeapat wrote:
Can you clear something up for me?

I was under the impression that the new elongated tags only come with a square football hologramme.

Not calling the jersey in question a fake... but i might of turned down a authentic jersey on this basis if i had come across this somewhere else so would be gratefull for the clarification.

Cheers

You're right, the hologram should be square on the new tags. For some reason jerseycomissioner seems to add these tags to his jerseys. The only reason I can see for it is to make the jersey look brand new. Bit silly really cause I look for the 2002 El Salvadorian jerseys myself because I think they are the best.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT EmptyTue Jan 19 2010, 19:38

'scuse my ignoranceNY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT Icon_redface .

Read that about jerseycomissioner, but didn't notice he was the seller.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to point that out.

Glad i'm thinking along the right lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT   NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT Empty

Back to top Go down

NY Giants Alternate (Red) Authentic Manning Jersey 48 NWT
Page 1 of 1