NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Empty
PostSubject: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySat Mar 27 2010, 19:02

Still tagged and bagged.

Size 48

Looking for £28 delivered
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySat Mar 27 2010, 19:38

do you sell to the US and any pics? i've been looking for a dolphins jersey
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySat Mar 27 2010, 21:55

DaaaBears wrote:
do you sell to the US and any pics? i've been looking for a dolphins jersey

Hi Mate

Posting to the States is no problem, checking Royal mail is looks as though 4day Airsure delivery is about £8 more than domestic post

Will sort out pics tomorrow for you Smile
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySat Mar 27 2010, 23:27

sounds good, where did you buy it from originally?
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySun Mar 28 2010, 16:52

It was bought from a UK seller Quality Football/johndebra67 who is on the legit list here Smile

Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Imag0047s.thDolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Imag0048c.thDolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Imag0049o.thDolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Imag0050ts.thDolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Imag0051uo.thDolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Imag0052w.th

Sorry for not being better quality, only have my Camera phone Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 15:27

I have to ask, because it's been bugging me for a while now. What is up with Michael Strahan's eyes? He looks creepy! Lol

Sweet looking jersey too, BTW. The Dolphins logo, is that all stitched into the sleeves, or are they patches sewn onto the sleeves? Just curious, because at one time I had a personalized Dolphins jersey that had the patches sewn to the jersey, and I have another authentic now that's the same, but their game worn jerseys, the Dolphins logo is smaller and actually stitched into the jersey sleeves.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 15:50

I think it is stitched into the sleeve as the whole thing goes right through (if that makes sense?).

As for Strahan, to me he looks like he just won the big one at the death in his last ever game cheers
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 16:00

Runnings wrote:
I think it is stitched into the sleeve as the whole thing goes right through (if that makes sense?).

As for Strahan, to me he looks like he just won the big one at the death in his last ever game cheers
Yeah that makes sense...That's what I meant by stitched in, if it goes through the sleeve throughout. That's great! I'd like to find an authentic which is authentic as that!

As for your take on Strahan...LMAO, good analysis.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptyFri Apr 02 2010, 03:02

Is the porter jersey still available?
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptyFri Apr 02 2010, 10:37

Hi gsctrekker

Yes, sitting here waiting for a new home Smile

Feel free to make an offer!
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptyFri Apr 09 2010, 16:54

Jersey arrived in the post today!

Thank's im really pleased with it, if you decide to sell anymore sz48 fins jerseys let me know!

Thank's again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySat Apr 10 2010, 12:30

Glad it got there safely Smile

No more Fins ones, just picked that one up cause they were cheapish. Think I am going to pick up a Marino one, just cant decide if I get an M&N or an Atuhentic from the time - Decisions...
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) EmptySat Apr 17 2010, 23:45

Ive been thinking about buying a Marino M&N myself love the white jersey with the 75th patch, could result in a divorce though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)   Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolphins Aqua Porter Jersey (Size 48)
Page 1 of 1