NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. Empty
PostSubject: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 16:30

Hi Simon

Can you do a check on a guy on the NFLUK forum. He's asking people to email him at ukerseys@yahoo.co.uk regarding various jerseys that he says are based in the USA, but he just works for them as they are trying to look into getting stores over here...

see what you can find out.

ukerseys@yahoo.co.uk is the email address he is giving out.

Its one the List of all UK Retailers of NFL Jerseys and Other Gear section if you want to look.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 17:14

lol - Now I'm getting told off by their moderator for trying to make sure they dont buy a fake jersey. Just no helping some people scratch
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 17:38

On it Matt.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 17:41

From earlier posts I actually think it is ukjerseys in the email, he was probably typing a little fast!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 18:04

Runnings wrote:
From earlier posts I actually think it is ukjerseys in the email, he was probably typing a little fast!

Yeah... you're prob right. Thought it was a bit odd! lol

Thought maybe chinese! lol!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 18:05

If I'm wrong and he's legit... so bit it and I humbly apologise etc etc....

But dont think I am wrong..... time will tell. Inspector Billsfan is on the case!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 23:27

I've sent a request for prices for a rookie players jersey, first quote £50. Doesn't bode well, no pictures on offer yet. I'll continue and see where we get.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.   Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK. Empty

Back to top Go down

Potentially bogus seller advertising on NFLUK.
Page 1 of 1