NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN Empty
PostSubject: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 12:38

We yesterday had another delivery of NFL jerseys and the stock levels are piling up ready for the new season. We now have over 1400 jerseys in stock and offer the best delivery and customer service available.

Prices start as low as £29.99, with the guarantee that ALL items are 100% licensed and NOT COUNTERFEITS unlike some other sellers.

If you want a jersey for the new season, check us out first at www.TouchdownSports.co.uk

AND DONT FORGET THAT ALL NJFP MEMBERS GET 10% OFF ALL ITEMS WHEN ORDERED EITHER THROUGH THE PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM OR VIA EMAIL STATING YOUR NJFP USER DETAILS.

GET YOUR JERSEYS NOW READY FOR THE NEW SEASON!
Back to top Go down
JXF
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 18:02

Hi TouchDownSports.

I was wondering if your getting anymore non jersey items in too?

As you know I am after Bears stuff, I am thinking of getting some Shades (sunglasses), more hats, more everything really.

I am after a watch too but the one I want on the nflshop.com is out of my range with the delivery and import/duty taxes.

If you are then I will try to help you out and buy up some items from you.

Thanks allot.

~JXF.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 09:08

JXF wrote:
Hi TouchDownSports.

I was wondering if your getting anymore non jersey items in too?

As you know I am after Bears stuff, I am thinking of getting some Shades (sunglasses), more hats, more everything really.

I am after a watch too but the one I want on the nflshop.com is out of my range with the delivery and import/duty taxes.

If you are then I will try to help you out and buy up some items from you.

Thanks allot.

~JXF.

Hi

I have a £1500 order with Reebok for the new season Caps, so they will be coming into stock soon.

I can get watches if you want a watch... what sort are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
bognor_pat
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 18:23

Will the new season hat be the same that will be on sale for the Wembley game because it save the hassle of queuing on the day.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 10:52

bognor_pat wrote:
Will the new season hat be the same that will be on sale for the Wembley game because it save the hassle of queuing on the day.

Hi

I would assume so as they are coming from the same place. They are the same ones that all account holders will be getting (JD Sports etc).

I have nearly 200 ordered covering all 32 Teams. Just awaiting Reebok's deliveries now.

kind regards
Matt
Back to top Go down
JXF
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 12:37

Wow goof to know TDS, I may have to buy a few from you.

As for my other posts I am currently putting a list of things I want together and working my finances to save for any future purchases so I don't screw you over.

I am sorry I haven't posted back sooner but due to my disability I am on some very strong medication that effects my memory and I often forget about things like forum posts etc.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

~JXF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN   NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW JERSEYS STOCK JUST IN
Page 1 of 1