NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jersey size guide

Go down 
+8
RJ3000
kudu
Riptide09
opieanthonyfan
notolldog
Hawk37
Billsfan
Owenny
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 22:15

Jersey size guide Sizechart
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Jul 14 2011, 22:37

Is there a size chart available for authentic NCAAF jerseys? I've had a search in Google but not found anything that helps much.

I'm looking at buying my first college authentic but I'm thinking a Reebok 48 will probably be different from a Nike 48?
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 10:48

Will the Nike jerseys be the same sizing as Reebok or will they have a different cut ?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 16:12

Hawk37 wrote:
Will the Nike jerseys be the same sizing as Reebok or will they have a different cut ?

They shouldn't be too far off the Reeboks, better quality I hope.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 22:36

Billsfan do you know much about the comparison for replica sizing for starter and russell athletic compared to nfl reebok replicas ?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 23:51

Hawk37 wrote:
Billsfan do you know much about the comparison for replica sizing for starter and russell athletic compared to nfl reebok replicas ?

No sorry, I don't have many replicas to compare, especially not Russell.
Back to top Go down
notolldog

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Sep 13 2012, 23:59

Probably a rookie question but... actually it IS a rookie question lol

How can you tell a jersey is fake?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyFri Sep 14 2012, 00:34

notolldog wrote:
Probably a rookie question but... actually it IS a rookie question lol

How can you tell a jersey is fake?

Probably the most asked question, there are many tells, like shiny, bubbly numbers, the wrong year hologram on tags, jocktags sewn too high up, price etc. at the top of the page is 'How to spot a fake' click on that and it will take you to the info.
Back to top Go down
opieanthonyfan
Rookie
Rookie

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyWed May 22 2013, 04:59

I've read in some other posts that for Reebok Authentics you should go down a size since they run big. For example, the Reebok Premier jersey size large fits me perfectly. Does that mean I should check out size 48 Reebok Authentics? Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyWed May 22 2013, 08:58

opieanthonyfan wrote:
I've read in some other posts that for Reebok Authentics you should go down a size since they run big. For example, the Reebok Premier jersey size large fits me perfectly. Does that mean I should check out size 48 Reebok Authentics? Thanks for the help!

That's right, go for the 48.
Back to top Go down
opieanthonyfan
Rookie
Rookie

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyMon May 27 2013, 05:34

Went with the 48. The 52 just seems so long that I agree with your assessment that I can go down two sizes. Thanks for the help.

I also listed the size 52 jersey I bought. Hopefully I'll make back what I spent to get the jersey that fits better haha
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyFri May 31 2013, 14:37

opieanthonyfan wrote:
Went with the 48. The 52 just seems so long that I agree with your assessment that I can go down two sizes. Thanks for the help.

I also listed the size 52 jersey I bought. Hopefully I'll make back what I spent to get the jersey that fits better haha

Yeah man the reebok jerseys run so big. I ordered a 52 once and I swam in it for years and now it just hangs in my closet. Even the 48 is too big on me, finding a 46 was nearly impossible. If you havent tried the Nike Elites yet I would highly recommend them! Their sizing is a lot smaller and the fit in my opinion is a lot nicer than the reeboks. That being said everyones body is obviously different, but for me theyre just nicer. Good luck on the sale!
Back to top Go down
kudu
Rookie
Rookie
kudu

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyWed Sep 25 2013, 18:26

Generally speaking, is it true that sizes 42, 46, 50, and 54 are sizes only issued to players and not for retail authentics? And sizes 44, 48, 52, and 56 were for the store bought retail authentics and sometimes players? And I am referring to jerseys pre-2000.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyWed Sep 25 2013, 18:45

kudu wrote:
Generally speaking, is it true that sizes 42, 46, 50, and 54 are sizes only issued to players and not for retail authentics?  And sizes 44, 48, 52, and 56 were for the store bought retail authentics and sometimes players?  And I am referring to jerseys pre-2000.
No. I have had pre-2000s Wilsons in 46 / 50 and a Russell Athletic in 46 which were all retail authentics. I'm sure I have seen Adidas 50s and Starter 46s retail authentics too, so I don't think you can rely on size for identifying issued jerseys vs retail.
Back to top Go down
jiggy3000

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Apr 10 2014, 05:18

Hello, on the Reebok game used jerseys, they have inside the back collar 11-46 and then they show an S or DL. What does the S or DL signify? Does it determine the jersey cut based on the position? Thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Apr 10 2014, 09:09

jiggy3000 wrote:
Hello, on the Reebok game used jerseys, they have inside the back collar 11-46 and then they show an S or DL.  What does the S or DL signify?  Does it determine the jersey cut based on the position?  Thanks for your input.

Yes you're right the letter codes do determine the cut based on the position. S for skill, DL for defensive line etc.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptySat Apr 12 2014, 20:41

Yeah, S would be skill cut (WR,) and DL is Lineman cut. 11-46S would be 2011 size 46 Skill cut.
Back to top Go down
sacebill

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 17:59

Size 36 (S)
Size 40 (M)
Size 44 (L)
Size 48 (XL)
Size 52 (2XL)
Size 56 (3XL)
Size 60 (4XL)
Size 64 (5XL)
Adult mens mitchellandness throwback nfl jerseys sizing list.
Back to top Go down
COLTFANB
Rookie
Rookie

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyWed Oct 05 2016, 20:26

Anyone have a sizing chart for NFL authentic puma jerseys?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide EmptyThu Oct 06 2016, 01:20

No, but in my experience, they run larger than the Reebok sizing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jersey size guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey size guide   Jersey size guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Jersey size guide
Page 1 of 1