NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dolfan14
Rookie
Rookie

New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 00:25

I need a New Orleans Saints, Drew Brees, replica jersey, a colts replica manning jersey or Dolphins Chad Henne replicas. If anybody has any one of those please PM me at alexargy1@yahoo.co.uk Thanks! Sizes preferably M / L adult.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 09:27

Hi

I have the Brees and Manning in Large, will be getting Chad Henne in a few weeks when the Reebok order arrives.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 09:53

Interesting way of putting things Dolfan14....?

Would NFL.COM allow NFLUK to have like a NFL.COM shop but for the Fans in the UK? It would be much easier to get it from a 100% sure quality source than going through dodgy sellers on eBay or on other unofficial sites!

What you need to remember here is that not ALL ebayers are dodgy and this is just the type of stigma that affects the legit ebayers like myself. Hence the need to report all fake jersey listings as soon as you find them.

Most are reported by members such as myself anyway, but the more people who reports the same listings the better.

Feel free to contact ebays counterfeit dept if you have a spare 5 mins as both myself and Billsfan have done, (Transcipts for which are printed in the forum page) and tell them.

You'll find that the RRP on jerseys in the "official" NFL UK shop this year will be £49.99, and they get the same jerseys from Reebok UK as I do. However, I charge £5 less (as I am not so greedy) and also offer all members on here 10% off that so you can get the same jersey from me for £10 less!

regards Matt @
Touchdown Sports
Back to top Go down
dolfan14
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 16:11

I generalised the "dodgy ebay sellers" a bit. I know that there are genuine sellers like yourself but people go for the bargain and some believe anything they see, so you get my point. Thanks. I will have a look on your Brees Jersey!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 16:56

dolfan14 wrote:
I generalised the "dodgy ebay sellers" a bit. I know that there are genuine sellers like yourself but people go for the bargain and some believe anything they see, so you get my point. Thanks. I will have a look on your Brees Jersey!

Only came in this morning, and only one again for that size. Have just listed it... got 1 premier for size Large also just listed.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 17:06

Not sure if you would be interested,

But.. I have a Drew Brees Premier Jersey in Black that Reebok sent to me, however it has a barely noticable mark on the number at the front.

These are usually £70 on my site but I'm letting this one go because of the mark for £29.99 and its a size medium.

If you want it just let me know... otherwise I'll keep it until xmas and auction it off.
Back to top Go down
dolfan14
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 17:11

i really would like that thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Jul 12 2010, 17:35

dolfan14 wrote:
i really would like that thanks a lot!

Just let me know what you want out of everything and the email address that you want the paypal invoice sending to. I will of course combine postage if you want that saints premier and the colts replica. (Saints Prem Medium price I quoted includes the NJFP discount by the way)
Back to top Go down
lilyhe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 15:52

oh . i bought the replica Drew Brees jersey from china , only 23usd before
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 19:23

lilyhe wrote:

BUT THAT WAS A FAKE AS YOU WELL KNOW!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lilyhe
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Aug 30 2010, 10:54

TOUCHDOWNSPORTS wrote:
lilyhe wrote:

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! EmptyMon Aug 30 2010, 11:44

lilyhe wrote:
TOUCHDOWNSPORTS wrote:
lilyhe wrote:

Sleep

lilyhe I'm bored of your pointless posts and yes I have noticed that the www link you have is for a counterfeit site, so you have been banned. Please don't reinvent yourself, no one is interested in your fake goods here.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!   New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Orleans Saints, Indiana Colts and Dolphins Replicas!!!
Page 1 of 1