NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to trade LT chargers SZ48 for Orange Dolphins SZ48

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

Want to trade LT chargers SZ48 for Orange Dolphins SZ48  Empty
PostSubject: Want to trade LT chargers SZ48 for Orange Dolphins SZ48    Want to trade LT chargers SZ48 for Orange Dolphins SZ48  EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 14:16

Howdy,

Im looking to trade my sz 48 authentic Chargers LT for an orange dolphins jersey.
The chargers jersey is the home jersey and is brand new, never worn and complete with tags. It was bought from Touchdownsports and is listed in the my latest pickups thread. Im looking to trade it for a dolphins alternate orange jersey in the same size in order to have a jersey of each colour in my collection.
The dolphins jersey does not have to be brand new with tags so long as its in very good condition that will be fine with me.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Want to trade LT chargers SZ48 for Orange Dolphins SZ48
Page 1 of 1