NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bucs / Chargers jerseys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Bucs / Chargers jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 02:20

EDIT: Only interested in gamers for Bucs / Chargers, in the off-chance anybody has any...

Last edited by RJ3000 on Tue Mar 20 2012, 02:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 18:23

i have a merriman pb authentic 48 if your interested?

Bucs / Chargers jerseys 87394678pk9

Bucs / Chargers jerseys 73391844nj5
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 01:52

Hi Kizz

I appreciate the offer. I would've been very interested but just got a Cromartie powder blue authentic a few weeks ago. I already have an LT authentic navy top so really looking for a White to complete the set (hopefully a cheap Merriman will show up imminently...!)

Liking the signature by the way. Do you own all those tops in authentic? Would love a Rivers or Gates authentic but hard to justify at the moment as I've just started collecting so would prefer to get more tops of traded players for the equivalent cost of a Rivers / Gates. If so, would be interested to hear if you paid much / anything below retail? Would also be interested to hear if you've stumbled upon
Any EQTs of note? I've only seen LTs readily available thus far.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptySat Nov 06 2010, 16:38

Hi Russell,
I've got 3 chargers Authentics, I have a Navy Tomlinson and a Powder Blue Rivers as well as the Merriman above - so I'm after a white one too Smile although i've not seen any over here for sale, only replica or eqt's and i dont like how the bolts on the shoulders look on those compared to the authentics!

I don't know if you've seen there's an american seller on ebay who has quite a few LT and Cro Authentics for sale, probably where you got your Cro from. I'm quite tempted to get a Cromartie in white but ideally i would like a Gates, Sproles, Jammer or someone else. This seller also has a few of the AFL 50th anniversary jerseys too

Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptySun Nov 07 2010, 03:00

Do you mind me asking how much yourRivers authentic was, if anything below retail? I ordered my Cro top from eBay seller valqual. Their communication has been great so far. I should have the top within a few days so will let youknow if it's legit (looked good from photos). I would consider getting the White Cro top from them if this comes good.

Have you checked out the Alworth throwback? You can get them new and tagged on eBay for about £15. They're EQTs too so don't have the same counterfeit risk as authentics. It's a good quality jersey for that price and I think it looks good too.

If you stumble across any good deals on legit authentics in 46 let me know and I'll keep my eyes peeled for 48s Cool
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 12:03

Still got that jersey? And if so how much?
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyFri Mar 16 2012, 04:59

https://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t402/mcastro1224/

rivers authentic

merriman premier
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyTue Mar 20 2012, 02:08

i have a cadillac williams premier in white buccaneers medium
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys EmptyTue Mar 20 2012, 02:17

joker1224 wrote:
i have a cadillac williams premier in white buccaneers medium

I just edited my original post. I have pretty well maxed out my retail authentic collections for Bucs / Chargers, so only really interested in team issued / gamers.

Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bucs / Chargers jerseys   Bucs / Chargers jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

Bucs / Chargers jerseys
Page 1 of 1