NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HonestAbe
Rookie
Rookie
HonestAbe

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) Empty
PostSubject: Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)   Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 01:02

**Only serious inquiries, please!!**

*Pics at the bottom of this post*

Hey everyone, I have several Jerseys I want to sell (I'm downsizing!)

I haven't been on here in a while, but I am a legit person. I have sold some Jerseys on here before, and I don't wear/collect Fakes!

I have some Jerseys to start with, and thought I would just post them in the same thread together. (see pics in my Collection thread - link below)

They are as follows:

First up is a James (Edge) Colts in size 52, which is a tough to get size most of the time. It is great shape and pictured below.

Per the NJFP site Rules I must list a price...

So I am thinking about $95.00 USD (or best offer) shipped to the USA or UK, but pretty much any reasonable offer will be considered for this spectacular specimen!

Next up is a Newman T. Cowboys in size 52. This is in good pre-owned shape, and one sweet Jersey! It has been worn sparingly.

This is from a few seasons ago, and it was purchased from NFL.com - It was a $300.00 Jersey bought new!

I am thinking around $100.00 USD (or best offer) shipped within the States or willing to ship to the UK, but pretty much any reasonable offer will be considered!

Next up is a Moulds Bills in size 52. This is in great pre-owned shape, and one sweet Jersey!

I am thinking around $90.00 USD (or best offer) shipped within the States or willing to ship to the UK, but pretty much any reasonable offer will be considered!

More Jerseys to come soon...

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) 006-3

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) 007-3

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) 026-1

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) 027-1

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) 003-1

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) 004-2

Last edited by HonestAbe on Fri Aug 24 2012, 00:23; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://collectorsrefuge.com
HonestAbe
Rookie
Rookie
HonestAbe

PostSubject: Re: Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)   Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 03:22

I just updated the thread, and am looking to unload these...

if you want either of them then let me know, and we can definitely work out a deal.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)   Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 05:42

i would like some more pics of both sent to harleyxjoker_4ever@hotmail.com i'm also looking for a revis in green authentic, and an urlacher in blue as well as reed in purple and ray lewis in white i've just recently joined the forums Smile hello
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)   Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 05:43

oh nevermind just saw the big "THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD" dang too bad i was really hoping to get a panthers before they had their nike change
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
HonestAbe
Rookie
Rookie
HonestAbe

PostSubject: Re: Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)   Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) EmptyThu Aug 23 2012, 19:37

Long time no see! Grab these before someone else does! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)   Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Authentics for sale - size 52 (Reebok)
Page 1 of 1