NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
icycool7227

Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware! Empty
PostSubject: Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!   Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware! EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 01:41

I had a bad experience with the jersey seller Not Counterfeit Jerseys on eBay. The seller sent the wrong size jersey and refused to resolve or even address the problem directly. I'm having to go through other means to getting my money back luckily though but this seller is threatening to sue me. He's posted on this forum before but he is not the nice guy that he appears to be. He has done this to many other people and seemingly has a lawyer to cover up his dirty work. But not any longer. The truth was posted on another website and cannot be removed. I don't know how a seller can have hundreds upon hundreds of negs but can still sell on ebay. Now if only those people would have filed complaints he would have been off a long time ago. I think he should just stop selling jerseys on ebay and go work at mcdonalds or something.

He has now both my money and the jersey. Doesn't even address that fact - just keeps threatening me. Should I go to the police with this or what? This guy has got to be insane or something.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!   Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware! EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 00:56

Sorry you had such a bad experience, I bought 4 jerseys from him and had no problems at all. I hope it gets resolved.
Back to top Go down
danstocks
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!   Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware! EmptyFri Nov 26 2010, 13:42

I bought three jerseys from him before the Tampa Bay game.. like 8 weeks before they never arrived.. I was patience and gave him time for delivery etc... communication was fine and then silence raised complaint on ebay and it was past the 45 days... felt like he had attempted to get over the 45days...

Was a Replica Talib jersey, Sapp Raiders and Moss Pats... gutted about it to this day!!!!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!   Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware! EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 02:33

Have you opened a case against him on ebay, or contacted them about the issue? If a case is filed w/ ebay the situation HAS TO BE RESOLVED, otherwise the case remains open. If you cannot communicate properly w/ ebay by e-mailing them try calling. This issue does seem to be odd since ebay resolves problems such as this. I'm curious to know what has happened if anything...contact me and let me know OK!? I've had a similar instance such as this and ebay took care of it for me w/out a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!   Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad experience with Not Counterfeit Jerseys - beware!
Page 1 of 1