NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jersey Authentication Service

Go down 
+5
markg
Billsfan
chuckjones93
Patriots Fan
RedskinsNo.1
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jersey Authentication Service Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptySat Jul 12 2008, 11:37

There are times when we find that we have been the victim of a counterfeit seller. If there are problems with the return of your money and you paid with paypal (recommended) then paypal require the following: (taken from paypal)

"To continue with the investigation of your complaint, we must request documentation to support your claim that the item is not authentic. Please obtain a document from an unbiased, third-party, such as a dealer, appraiser, or organization that is qualified in the area of the item in question (other than yourself), which clearly identifies the item as not authentic. The document must specifically state how the item received differs from an authentic item and must include a detailed explanation of how the person evaluating the item determined that it is not authentic. If possible, the document should include a serial number, and must be on letterhead that includes the name, address, and phone number of the business or organization so that PayPal may contact them if necessary."

I am able to provide a detailed report, to cover the above requirements.
I will need the jersey to be sent to me so that I can appraise it in person, then I will produce the report and return the jersey to you. There is a charge of £12 plus the cost of return postage, for this service.

Last edited by Billsfan on Fri Feb 11 2011, 01:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptySat Jul 12 2008, 12:47

Good to know thanks Simon
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptySat Jul 12 2008, 13:28

way to go simon great service mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptySat Jul 12 2008, 13:36

Thanks fellas
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 14:00

Billsfan,
Love your site. How did you get in the position to provide this service? Do you have some kind of authority given to you by Reebok? I'm curious because I would like to provide that kind of service here in the states.
Another question. Does Reebok make sewn on youth jerseys? I didn't think they did but..........................eBay #180295437155
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 16:15

dude there is a site like this in the states its called nextleveltalk.com
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:05

Niko Bellic wrote:
dude there is a site like this in the states its called nextleveltalk.com

I didn't mean the site. I meant the jersey authentication service that billsfan mentioned to start this thread. But thanks for the referral.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:10

simon offers this service because what he does not know about nfl jerseys is not worth knowing.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:14

chuckjones93 wrote:
Billsfan,
Love your site. How did you get in the position to provide this service? Do you have some kind of authority given to you by Reebok? I'm curious because I would like to provide that kind of service here in the states.
Another question. Does Reebok make sewn on youth jerseys? I didn't think they did but..........................eBay #180295437155

After meeting with Reebok's brand protection manager I was given the go ahead to be able to provide this service. Reebok themselves will check the authenticity of their products. There are other companies out there who provide authentication services for companies, who charge a fortune for their services. I can't remember the names of these companies off the top of my head.

As for the youth jersey, I have seen some sewn youth jerseys. I would say that the one you found isn't genuine as the rest of the sellers items are fakes.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:14

Niko Bellic wrote:
simon offers this service because what he does not know about nfl jerseys is not worth knowing.

I wouldn't go that far, but thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 18:48

[quote="Billsfan"]
chuckjones93 wrote:
Billsfan,

After meeting with Reebok's brand protection manager I was given the go ahead to be able to provide this service. Reebok themselves will check the authenticity of their products.

This was what I was getting at. I believe I know enough about counterfeits to provide this kind of service, on a limited basis, here locally in the states. I actually need to learn more about the real authentics first. I'm certainly not saying I know as much as you billsfan. And I'm sure what you don't know ISN"T worth knowing. Smile So how did you get the "go ahead" and what did that entail? I could tell someone now that the Favre Jets jersey they bought off eBay is a fake. But it wouldn't be official. So how do I make it official, billsfan? afro
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 18:56

You need to open a conversation with Reebok and make your intentions clear to them, you'll need to see what they will require of you etc. Check the net for those companies who provide the same service and see what they do.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 20:54

i agree,simon you are the man when it comes to spotting the fakes cheers
Back to top Go down
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984
Rookie
Rookie
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyMon Feb 02 2009, 12:39

Hi! Just received my Patriots jersey from Lightinthebloodybox.com! Who conveniently didn't receive my order cancellation emails till they had dispatched my order. And suprise suprise, eventhough the picture they are using on their website is of an official REPLICA screenprinted jersey (which is what I wanted), i have been "lucky" enough to receive an "Authentic" one!

Thanks to your awesome Youtube vid, I have very quickly identified this jersey as a horrible fake!

it has: Poor quality stitching all round.
Bubbly numbers
White swing tag
Hologram on FRONT of main tag
2006 hologram, 2007 jocktag!
NFL logo on jocktag is AWFUL! That is NOT a Football!!!
NFL Players logo on jocktag is equally as bad!
White stitching used on neck shield (which is poorly positioned).

So, it seems that I have been well and truly ripped-off. I have now emailed Lightinthebox.com demanding a refund, and telling them in no uncertain terms that if they refuse to refund me i shall be launching a case through Paypal. If they won't play ball I may need to use your service Billsfan!

I'll keep you posted. Stay away from these rip-off merchants!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984
Rookie
Rookie
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 02:07

HI! After starting a Paypal dispute, shitinthebox.com are still refusing to refund my money! Do you guys think its worth turning the dispute into a Paypal claim??? Here is a link to the item on their website:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/Tom-Brady-New-England-Patriots-12-Navy-Blue-NFL-Jersey--GLQF201-_p27196.html

The shirt I have received is most defnately a fake authentic! But according to them its now a "quality immitation" and not a fake! I want to get my money back as the product is not what I ordered and I feel like I have been ripped-off! Any advice guys?????
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 09:10

I don't think the NFL licence quality immitations. Escalate it to a claim and we'll give you any help you need.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984
Rookie
Rookie
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 14:57

Thats what I thought! And they're now trying to tell me that it doesn't say Reebok on the jersey! Its laughable, as ALL the tags and lables say Reebok on them, the jocktag has the "Rbk" and "Vector" logos on, and the vector logo is also sewn onto the sleeves!!!

At first they tryed to fob me off with a $10 coupon, now they've upped that to a $15 coupon. I don't want a coupon off them though, as I keep telling them. I have till the 25th Feb to settle this dispute, so if they won't refund me my money in full I will make a claim!

If I do need to make a claim could I send you the jersey Billsfan? So you can verify that its counterfeit!

Thanks for the responses guys.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 14:59

No problem mate.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984
Rookie
Rookie
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 22:36

Excellent afro

I'll let you know asap whether I have had to escalate my dispute to a claim, but its looking increasingly like I will have to!

Thanks again!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984
Rookie
Rookie
ChiTownBearsBaby!1984

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 12:22

Hi Billsfan,
Unless Turdinthelunchbox.com suddenly cave and refund me my money tomorrow, I will be escalating my dispute to a Paypal claim. Do you have an address that I can send the Jersey to so that you can verify its counterfeitness? Also, do you still only charge £5 + p&p for the service?

My personal email is:

toonboy69@hotmail.co.uk

and you can email me details if you don't wanna post them on here.

I'm determind not to let these fakers rip me off.

Many thanks, Adrian
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 19:36

ChiTownBearsBaby!1984 wrote:
Hi Billsfan,
Unless Turdinthelunchbox.com suddenly cave and refund me my money tomorrow, I will be escalating my dispute to a Paypal claim. Do you have an address that I can send the Jersey to so that you can verify its counterfeitness? Also, do you still only charge £5 + p&p for the service?

My personal email is:

toonboy69@hotmail.co.uk

and you can email me details if you don't wanna post them on here.

I'm determind not to let these fakers rip me off.

Many thanks, Adrian

There's no change to the price mate. I'll PM you with my address.
Back to top Go down
chudderrs
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyFri Jun 21 2013, 22:41

Adrian, how did you get on with your Paypal dispute? I'm only asking because I'm about to do the same, as I have bought some fakes off a Guy who claimed they were authentic. Just wondering, if you got your claim sorted, were you refunded the vat that you had to pay for the Jersey on top of the postage?
Javed
Back to top Go down
Cowboys13

PostSubject: Game worn   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 27 2018, 21:13

Hi I bought a jersey well my wife do for me it's a Mike Jenkins game worn Jersey are u able to verify this it has the NFL equipment logo on it kind regards
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 27 2018, 21:20

Can you post some pictures of the jersey for us?
Back to top Go down
Cowboys13

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service EmptyTue Feb 27 2018, 22:36

Jersey Authentication Service Receiv14
Jersey Authentication Service Receiv13
Jersey Authentication Service Receiv15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Authentication Service   Jersey Authentication Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Jersey Authentication Service
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next