NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ads at the top of the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

ads at the top of the site Empty
PostSubject: ads at the top of the site   ads at the top of the site EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 20:01

just a thought guys but would'nt it be an idea to remove the links found at the top of the site that take you to fake jerseys
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

ads at the top of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: ads at the top of the site   ads at the top of the site EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 13:39

Sorry for the dealy in reply on this one Nico. I totally agree and have been in touch with forumotion. Unfortunately, this is a free forum site and is paid for by the advertisers at the top. They have contracts with these companies to advertise on the site and I have no control over what appears on the links. Contactsportz is one that I had dealings with last month (here's the link to the thread https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/general-jersey-talk-f10/guys-check-out-this-fella-s-posts-on-nflukcom-t153.htm )
That being said I keep checking it and it's been closed down, probably Reeboks doing or maybe the owner is trying to clean up his act.

I do keep an eye on the links and will make sure that members are kept up to date with which links are good to go to or not.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

ads at the top of the site
Page 1 of 1