NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
axlebum
Rookie
Rookie

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptyFri Apr 01 2011, 03:52

Hello my name is Alex and I all jerseys. I don't own very many but I mostly collect Redskins, Orioles, and Nationals. Jerseys are my motivation for school so I can make more money and buy all the jerseys I want. I'm currently in school seeking my second bachelors degree. My first was in Business Management and my second will be in Engineering.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyFri Apr 01 2011, 09:29

Welcome Alex, good to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyThu Jun 09 2011, 21:16

Welcome Alex, due to my long hiatuses away from the site, I missed this thread, haha.

I'm an Admin of Justice major, and I am actually preferring to collect college football jerseys over NFL jerseys -- perhaps due to the players and owners souring my opinion of their professionalism.

Yes, I do still have the full Bills uni that I bought from you, Simon, and intend to keep it, but I have sold off a majority of my game used NFL jerseys...mainly to help me make ends meet my first year through college. I've kept a few items which I likely won't sell, but collecting college game worn jerseys has become my latest fad and interest, possibly because of their greater availability, more competitively priced, and most times it's not the same ones kicking around eBay for years.

I generally look for interesting designs, whether it's the fabric patterns or number styles....See my College Game worn thread in the Game Used jerseys section here...I will be adding more today, once the pics hit my inbox.

So far I've collected 3 Penn State, 3 LSU, 4 Virginia Tech, Auburn, and Michigan. Hope to see the collection continue to grow; also, my girlfriend just told me last night, that Michigan will be unveiling a new football jersey/uniform very soon! So we're excited to see how that looks.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
henlenarow

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat Jun 18 2011, 03:51

hello , everyone , i'm hellen . nice to know you .
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptySat Jun 18 2011, 04:53

Hi Hellen, nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
kenvinlee89

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyThu Jul 07 2011, 01:50

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1