NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gifts from Florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptyFri Jul 25 2008, 17:57

these are the gifts my family brought me back from their trip to Florida , always nice to share pics and items on here so thought it was worth the post

Hasselbeck , Ryan , Garcia jerseys ;D

Gifts from Florida Wiwqpd

I told my folks if they were in florida mall to take some pictures in Field of Dreams so i can see what its like but they did one better with what they got me was a huge surprise when they took the field of dreams bag out the suitcase .

Field of Dreams bag (Thought it looks cool)

Gifts from Florida 155qlhy

Shaun Alexander photo , with piece of gameball used in seahawks match

Gifts from Florida 24pif0i

Huge Seahawks pennant and mini helmet

Gifts from Florida 2rgfh38

Bucs player car light , yankees light switch , yankees baseball , seahawks magnet , yankees keyring

Gifts from Florida Oa4v3s
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptyFri Jul 25 2008, 21:35

some cool stuff there buddy
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 00:42

Cheers i was so happy with the field of dreams alexander item (as i was with everything) , they told me to close my eyes and was surprised cause i heard how expensive it was , some people may laugh and think im stupid cause its only a small bit of game ball used in a seahawks game but to me its alot its number 221/500 , Imagine sitting cutting up 500 pieces of a ball madness
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 10:44

Thats some sweet stuff you've got there. Love the game ball segment.

My folks are off to NYC in a month or so, and I'm already writing a shopping list. I really want them to got to Philly sometime so they can call in at Mitchell and Ness's shop (but I won't tell them what the prices will be!)
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 11:25

I went to NYC in late June and know the stores with what gear they have in them , tell us the stuff youre interested in and i can tell you what store has that stock
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptyFri Jun 04 2010, 18:05

Very nice stuff, Dino. The jerseys and the piece of game ball are awesome. When you have a chance, send me a personal message. I have something you'll be very interested in. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida EmptySat Jun 05 2010, 00:29

Nice Dino, That piece of game ball is very cool, nice thing to have.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gifts from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts from Florida   Gifts from Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifts from Florida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Show us your collection :: Non jersey collectables-
Jump to: