NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

which place should i get this jersey at?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HaVoK65
Rookie
Rookie

which place should i get this jersey at? Empty
PostSubject: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 00:39

i found a dez bryant sideline united premiere jersey which is a rare jersey from 2 places if i get it at this place it is more expensive and the size is a little too big for me cause normally i wear a medium and its pretty baggy for me http://www.justsports.net/store/7289A-DCO88!DAL/DEZ+BRYANT+SIDELINE+UNITED+PREMIER+JERSEY
but the other place that has it is on the questionable list for ebay sellers but its cheaper http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Reebok-SEWN-DEZ-BRYANT-COWBOYS-MEDIUM-M-Jersey-3Ji-/190552578463?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c5dd1999f
but it also has it in my size medium. can you guys please help me cause im torn to try the questionable guy jester mace. has anyone of you guys bought from them before or nope? or should i just buy it from justsports.net even though it is a size bigger. thanks guys for helping! i appreciate it alot!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 02:34

I'd go with the eBay listing. Premiers are never faked as the margins aren't as high as authentics for counterfeiters. Also, they'd almost be harder to imitate - especially where the premiers have a "triple layer" or unusual pattern (like the Dez Bryant) as it'd actually be harder to replicate that on a single layer, if that makes sense.

If a seller is on the questionable list, it's usually on account of their "authentics". That premier looks absolutely fine, and so I'd go with that.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 10:09

Yeah i'd go along with RJ on that one, as he said the premiers aren't being counterfeited (yet).
Even though the seller is questionable, that refers to some dodgy authentic jerseys he was selling. I think you'll be ok with that one.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? EmptySat Aug 13 2011, 00:04

Billsfan wrote:
Yeah i'd go along with RJ on that one, as he said the premiers aren't being counterfeited (yet).
Even though the seller is questionable, that refers to some dodgy authentic jerseys he was selling. I think you'll be ok with that one.

I have my doubts about those authentics. Why were they so cheap? Why were the tag removed? Why did his 49ers jerseys have round nameplates? The fellas over at jersey central all seem to think they are real. I think they are highly suspect.
Back to top Go down
HaVoK65
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? EmptyTue Aug 16 2011, 18:29

so i ended up getting that jersey on ebay and it looks and feels legit so thanks for your help and advice guys i really appreciate it alot love this jersey!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? EmptyTue Aug 16 2011, 18:55

HaVoK65 wrote:
so i ended up getting that jersey on ebay and it looks and feels legit so thanks for your help and advice guys i really appreciate it alot love this jersey!

No problem. Glad you're pleased with the jersey, and we could save you a few bucks in the process!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which place should i get this jersey at?   which place should i get this jersey at? Empty

Back to top Go down

which place should i get this jersey at?
Page 1 of 1