NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LC powder blue Rivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LEROY712

LC powder blue Rivers Empty
PostSubject: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers EmptyMon Sep 12 2011, 23:30

I just bought a Chargers jersey that seems legit. It has a heavy weight feel to it. The mesh does seem to feel a little thinner than my Korea made powder blue LT. Judging by the jock tag it is a 2005 or 2006 made in El Salvador. It has kiss cut bolts and heavy stiff numbers. The name size and font on the back is identical to the LT I have. Do fakes go though the trouble to use kiss cut bolts or should this be sign its legit. There are a couple of reasons I question it. One is because there is a slight gap between the jersey mesh and the NFL Equipment shield (Shield seems longer and narrower than my LT as well) on the collar. I have been told some of the El Salvador made authentics can have a slight gap between the shield and the mesh on larger sizes (54). Second reason is the jock tag seem off to me. The 4 in the 54 is slightly higher than the 5 and the football in the shield seems to be a little squashed instead of rounded. The INC besides the PLAYERS seems to be even with all other 2005-2006 tags I have and this one is smaller. Last the color is a shade lighter. Is there any truth to there being 2 different powder blue Chargers jerseys. One more "electric" like my LT and one more powder like the Rivers? Here are the pics. What do you guys think?

Couple of other things I just noticed. The neck tagging has 3 tags. First Reebok Equipment tag. Second the made in El Salvador. Third a small Reebok vector tag behind the other 2. And the jersey fits with really puffy sleeves because of the bolts as well.

LC powder blue Rivers Aug2011122

LC powder blue Rivers Aug2011125

LC powder blue Rivers Aug2011124
Jock tag with 4 off center and semi squished ball

LC powder blue Rivers Aug2011123
Equipment shield location to mesh

LC powder blue Rivers Aug2011127-1
Color comparison to my Korea made LT that is 100% authentic

Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers EmptyWed Sep 14 2011, 04:21

It's legit, different years, different warehouses, different manufacturers. That would explain the differences between the 2.
Back to top Go down
LEROY712

PostSubject: Re: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers EmptyWed Sep 14 2011, 04:30

mrhead2k wrote:
It's legit, different years, different warehouses, different manufacturers. That would explain the differences between the 2.

So even if the jocktag seems kind of suspect you'd say legit. So far I have one legit and one maybe fake vote on another site. Anybody else that can help I'd appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
LEROY712

PostSubject: Re: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers EmptyWed Sep 14 2011, 04:50

One more thing to note. The jerseys numbers still have the backing on them in the inside of the jersey. None of my others do at all. What could this mean?

LC powder blue Rivers IMAG0181

LC powder blue Rivers IMAG0182
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers EmptyWed Sep 14 2011, 15:09

LEROY712 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

So even if the jocktag seems kind of suspect you'd say legit. So far I have one legit and one maybe fake vote on another site. Anybody else that can help I'd appreciate it!

The jocktag is fine. And the backing still being on the numbers just means they didn't remove it. I see that happen often with customized jerseys.
Back to top Go down
LEROY712

PostSubject: Re: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers EmptyWed Sep 14 2011, 18:45

mrhead2k wrote:
LEROY712 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

The jocktag is fine. And the backing still being on the numbers just means they didn't remove it. I see that happen often with customized jerseys.

Perfect. Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LC powder blue Rivers   LC powder blue Rivers Empty

Back to top Go down

LC powder blue Rivers
Page 1 of 1