NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Chargers Jersey?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HighBoltage14

Real Chargers Jersey? Empty
PostSubject: Real Chargers Jersey?   Real Chargers Jersey? EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 20:06

Hi guys, new tot the forum here, I got ripped off on a jersey before. I know a rule for a Chargers authentic is that the lightning bolts on the back are supposed to WRAP the shoulders not go over it.
Anyways, I'm not sold on this one.

eBay number: 150668083324
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Real Chargers Jersey?   Real Chargers Jersey? EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 20:28

I have a bad feeling about it, but the pictures are not close enough, or of high enough quality to be sure. It's probably fake, but it couldn't hurt to ask for better pictures.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Real Chargers Jersey?   Real Chargers Jersey? EmptyTue Oct 11 2011, 21:11

It's definitely fake. It's hard to pick it to pieces completely without better pictures, as jigokusabre said, but the cuffs on the sleeve are wrong and the fabric used on the shoulders is too shiny. They're also selling a whole bunch of other fakes, which always makes it easier to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Chargers Jersey?   Real Chargers Jersey? Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Chargers Jersey?
Page 1 of 1