NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have no clue on this one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

I have no clue on this one Empty
PostSubject: I have no clue on this one   I have no clue on this one EmptyWed Oct 12 2011, 23:29

Okay, so here is my confusion on this one. The jersey appears to be well made, cut well, and doesn't scream out "FAKE", but as far as I know, the NFL has not produced any of the orange alternate Browns jerseys since about 2006. Long before Hillis played for us. So how would there be a jersey of him. If its fake, its the best orange ALT fake I've seen. Most of the fake orange jerseys give the jersey just an outline, as opposed to a shadow like the real thing. If you dont know what I mean, heres pics.

Fake:
I have no clue on this one Cleveland-Browns-23-Joe-Haden-orange

Real (Replica pic, I know, you get the idea.):
I have no clue on this one !B9clTE!EWk~$(KGrHqN,!l0Ey+jC1BLCBM5zSURUHw~~0_35

I'm stumped.
I have no clue on this one PoutingJebby
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on this one   I have no clue on this one EmptyThu Oct 13 2011, 00:30

I actually think it's genuine. I know of the seller, and he is regarded as selling authentics. However, he's also known as being particularly unpleasant to deal with. If you ask to see closer pictures, there's a reasonable chance he'll be pretty ratty about it.

I know he's seriously unpopular on other forums, and has upset a lot of people with shady re-tagging practices:

http://jerseycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7888&hilit=thesofasurfer

I'm no expert on Browns jerseys, but I'd guess it is a blank that's been customized if the orange jerseys were pre-Hillis. The numbering etc looks good, so I'm sure it's been done professionally.

I'll leave it up to you anyway. This guy has a jersey I was (still am) interested in, but I was majorly put off by other people's reports.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on this one   I have no clue on this one EmptyThu Oct 13 2011, 04:22

Sofasurfer customizes his own jerseys.... but doesn't seems know much about them.

He sold me an Andre Tippett jersey with sewn numbers (which the Pats didn't wear until 1994). I also saw some '93 Marlins jerseys with '97 players on them. His jerseys use authentic materials, but they're anachronistic.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on this one   I have no clue on this one EmptyThu Oct 13 2011, 06:24

It's a definate custom job, even down to a newer jocktag. The jersey itself is genuine though.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue on this one   I have no clue on this one Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no clue on this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Is this jersey genuine? :: How to tell a fake Authentic Reebok Jersey-
Jump to: