NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vick/Samuel jersey real?

Go down 
+2
obinug
Nightwish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hippo
Rookie
Rookie
hippo

Vick/Samuel jersey real? Empty
PostSubject: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyTue Oct 25 2011, 17:13

Hi guys

I recently bought two philadelphia eagles authentic jerseys, but i'm not shure whether they are real or not. based on the information of this homepage i don't think they are, but to be shure i'd like to ask you experts Smile.

1. Vick Jersey

Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3324
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3325
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3326
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3327
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3328

2. Samuel Jersey

Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3329
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3330
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3331
Vick/Samuel jersey real? Dscf3332
Back to top Go down
Nightwish
Rookie
Rookie
Nightwish

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyTue Oct 25 2011, 17:19

Both fake I'm afraid, if you refer to the Peterson jersey thread recently started all the reasons why are in there and picture references.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyTue Oct 25 2011, 17:20

Sorry, dude, both fakes :/ the quality of the stitching on the reebok logos and the nfl crest on the neck are a dead give away, plus those numbers are way too shiney. Is it too late to get your money back??
Back to top Go down
DL95
Rookie
Rookie
DL95

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyTue Oct 25 2011, 17:27

sorry dude hope you didnt pay much
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyTue Oct 25 2011, 18:28

The numbers are puffy and shiny. The swing tag has the wrong hologram type. The jocktags are badly done, the Samuel tag NFLPA logo is one of the worst i've seen.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 01:42

Yeah, as already stated, these are pretty obvious fakes. The material is just a dead giveaway, along with the samuel font looking pretty mediocre.
Back to top Go down
hippo
Rookie
Rookie
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? EmptyFri Oct 28 2011, 15:05

well that's unfortunate, but I kinda had a suspicion when the vick jersey arrived. at least I was able to get back some of the money Smile. thanks for your help and also thanks to this site; now I know what to look for, when I buy another jersey. I don't inted to back down just because my first 2 jerseys were fake Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vick/Samuel jersey real?   Vick/Samuel jersey real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vick/Samuel jersey real?
Page 1 of 1