NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do yall do this too?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

Do yall do this too? Empty
PostSubject: Do yall do this too?   Do yall do this too? EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 01:46

So I'll be watching an NFL game, and they'll pan to the crowd and i see about 90% of them wearing fake jerseys, and I just go

"fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, ooh real, fake, fake, replica, fake"

and all that happens within like, a 2 second span. That sh*t always happens to me. Yall catch yourself doin that to?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Do yall do this too?   Do yall do this too? EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 07:07

Without fail. It's a compulsion. I was at the Bears/Bucs game at Wembley and just walking around there were some serious howlers.

Last edited by Billsfan on Wed Oct 26 2011, 21:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Do yall do this too?   Do yall do this too? EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 20:03

I'll usually look at someone's jersey if they're in front of me... but I don't find my self doing it when watching TV.

I do remember watching a NFL commercial a year or so ago with some home footage of Saints fans, and thought to myself, "Did they really put a guy wearing a Drew Brees fake in an NFL commercial?"
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Do yall do this too?   Do yall do this too? EmptyWed Oct 26 2011, 21:42

You know they did! I've met Roger Goodell on two occasions and given him my business card, he said that someone would be in touch with me to discuss issues raised.....I didn't hold my breath. When I asked him what steps the NFL were taking to tackle the counterfeit problem and he said that making the genuine product more available would help. I leave you to draw your own conclusions on that.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do yall do this too?   Do yall do this too? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do yall do this too?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Is this jersey genuine? :: How to tell a fake Authentic Reebok Jersey-
Jump to: