NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

brett favre jets fakes on ebay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

brett favre jets fakes on ebay Empty
PostSubject: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptyThu Aug 07 2008, 19:37

ebay seller andrew10228130 is selling fake brett favre jets jerseys he dispatches to the uk don't be fooled these jerseys are fake and bad ones at that.
item numbers
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptyThu Aug 07 2008, 22:52

how the hell can he be selling favre jets jersey the guy only just signed for them
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptyFri Aug 08 2008, 15:46

beats me mate he was only traded yesterday guess he was busy with his needle and thread when it was anounced that favre was traded
Back to top Go down
neworderdude

neworderdude

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 10:18

I'm currently the highest bidder on a Jets Jersey from a seller called Americansportsstar

Any experience with this fella?
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 14:26

if i were you i would retract your bid because their jerseys are 100% fake.he even admitted he knows they are fake in a email conversation with simon(billsfan).
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 14:39

i just had a look on ebay and all the favre authentic style jets jerseys are fakes.jadgang an american seller do have white favre replicas in sizes medium large and xxl jadgang is a legit seller so anything bought from them is the real thing.
Back to top Go down
neworderdude

neworderdude

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 12:31

Niko Bellic wrote:
i just had a look on ebay and all the favre authentic style jets jerseys are fakes.jadgang an american seller do have white favre replicas in sizes medium large and xxl jadgang is a legit seller so anything bought from them is the real thing.

Thanks man!

I got outbid at some point so im happy

I'm the highest on a Jets Coles jersey. its not an ebay shop or anything, its just a guy...a guy who lives in the town across from me so im probably gonna pick it up

dont want no fakes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 13:18

Nice one need to post the pics of them
Back to top Go down
neworderdude

neworderdude

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 11:01

A friend is going to New York tomorrow and has promised to fetch me back a Favre Jersey

cannot wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 13:03

neworderdude wrote:
A friend is going to New York tomorrow and has promised to fetch me back a Favre Jersey

cannot wait Very Happy

Lucky you. Make sure you post pics Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 18:15

neworderdude wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:

Thanks man!

I got outbid at some point so im happy

I'm the highest on a Jets Coles jersey. its not an ebay shop or anything, its just a guy...a guy who lives in the town across from me so im probably gonna pick it up

dont want no fakes Evil or Very Mad

Did you win the Coles jersey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brett favre jets fakes on ebay   brett favre jets fakes on ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

brett favre jets fakes on ebay
Page 1 of 1